Would it Really Be so Wrong?

Hello everyone

I know this website is mainly attended for hobbyist to review providers and etc, but would it really be so wrong for providers to review other hobbyist? Honestly, what would be the harm in that?

In my opinion, I feel like it would have the same effect as when hobbyist review providers and agencies. I think forums about NCNS, blacklisted hobbyist, and just mere complaints would be better organized and efficient if you can just click on the hobbyist profile and view their reviewes.

What do you guys think, would you like to be reviewed? And ladies, would this help with your screening or even help with just getting a sense of who you will be meeting?

Or will this merely be a double standard issue?
Originally Posted by Seductiveaddiction
I've always gotten a little confused when this topic comes up. Most guys look at pictures, read reviews, and even interact with each other using PM's and private messages. I guess I am amazed that you ladies don't seem do the same? You have access to a lot of information on this site. Who the guy has seen, which includes all the information except the ROS (maybe some even have that). I think you have enough information to PM a provider and ask her about the meeting. You certinally can check out all his interactions on this site (which is a great source way to see what kind of guy he is). Also, what is talked about in the Powder Room, which I think is your place to interact? I guess I am amazed that this isn't standard operating procedure? Many of the ladies in different areas of the country seem to have a lot of interaction with each other. Maybe some need to do so more?
While most guys are interested in activities formost, I think the ladies are more interested in safety, respectful behavior, are you a cheep guy, and things like that. But I could be wrong? I'm not thinking somme of the ladies aren't having a good time, but most are just working and wanting to be safe. As for ladies reviewing me? That could be eye opening as I get so caught up in the fun, I tend to forget what happened!
Wouldn't work. Providers have less rights than clients. Money over pussy. Cash is king. Providers...well we're just suppose to show up, suck a dick, and leave. Complaints are not welcomed. Originally Posted by Danielle Reid

You forgot the most important thing. GET PAID. unless your doing it for fun
If you want to get together and write a review, go for it.

Your donation to me will be $400 hr. That is my review rate. Sorry, no MSOG, heck, I'm almost 69 years old.
Wait...if you want to write reviews of your clients, why don't you just do it? As long as you don't violate any forum guidelines, what's stopping you?
I think this is very much on-point. One ugly thing about ECCIE is that it's very much by and for the client, not the provider. So I'm pretty sure that clients aren't ever going to be reviewed here.

Myself, I would have no problem with being reviewed. Not because of my stellar sexual performance, either, since it is in fact rather pathetic; but because I know that what the provider community is interested in is clients who pay without issues, and who are safe, respectful, cheerful, don't try to overstay, don't try to test boundaries, and are grateful; and I actually do well in all those areas.
Finally, yes, I agree that numerous jerk clients who enjoy posting here are constantly reviewing themselves by what they write. So there's that. Originally Posted by James1588
I appreciate the maturity and opened mindedness of this comment all together. I thought we where supposed to be able to ask questions without getting attacked. At the end of the day it's all about perception. After reading the comments in this thread and the astronomical differences in opinions and all good points being made... i don't even know where to start. As a provider I don't automatically expect a hobbiest to understand my side of things. You are on your end surfing showcases and screening. But please don't be so closed minded that you believe, "How hard is it to be a Provider? All you gotta do is just show up, suck a good dick, and get paid! I mean how hard can that be? Those hoes HAVE to be swimming in cash!" *All quoted in my best adolescent male voice.
That statement is the farthest from the truth. There is A LOT of work that goes into this. Not counting writing ads, pictures, clothes, schedules... ect. The part I dread the most... Is sifting through all the bull shit. For every one good hobbiest... there are 3 psychos, and 6 time wasters. But, it's that one good hobbiest that makes everything worth it, and I'm not just referring to the money. If it's one thing I've learned (and I've learned A LOT) is "Not all good men make a ton of money, and not all men that make a ton of money are good men."
And to the hobbiests that believe their looks or their 'flaws' hold any bearing of what a provider thinks about you or would review about you (I can't speak for all of course).. holds little bearing if at all. Bald, fat, active in the bed, not active in the bed, none of that matters as long as you're freshly showered and you smell good!!! I can not give a good presentation if there is an oder present. And if you want to kiss... I'm all for it. Great at it.. if you don't have bad breath. Help me help you... and just be clean, respectful, and follow your side of the unspoken obvious and I will quite possibly go above and beyond for you.
And finally, I get what was said about client reviews. How it shouldn't be allowed... and that we don't get paid to write reviews. From this providers stand point, I believe what's most important is that a client is safe. That's what I like about P411 (and other helpful sites like Verifyhim). An 'okay' from a well reviewed provider is good for me. I don't want the details of her session with you. Everyone brings out something different depending on the connection. With some people I'm playful and silly, some are cool and to the point. I love the differences. When its all said and done... I need to feel like I provided a good service, that I made a good impression, and that the donation I received was at least equivalent to what I ask for my time. I have been paid extremely well and walked away feeling cheap. And times I've barely met my asking donation if at all... and walked away, happily giggling to myself as if i where a teenager. So for at least some of us it isn't always about the donation.