Huckabee the snake oil salesman

Called out and embarrassed because you can't tell time, the obvious IB fallback is to insult the person who pointed out that he is temporarily challenged.

Right on IB. We wouldn't expect anything less from you.
Originally Posted by Old-T
Just like the trollish Old-THUMPER to stupidly WK for a lying jackass who is arguing that his post at 4:44 PM was already posted before IIFFY's post at 4:18 PM.
You're a liar, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Your intent was obvious and your statement was as clear as it was false, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
How was it clear and yet false? You can't tell time. That's what it boils down to. You can't tell that 444 comes before 445.
Just like the trollish Old-THUMPER to stupidly WK for a lying jackass who is arguing that his post at 4:44 PM was already posted before IIFFY's post at 4:18 PM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I'm not arguing that, you confounded cunt. You can't even get your arguments straight. I'm saying that when I commented at 445 that I had ALREADY made a thread about it, I had indeed ALREADY made a thread about it, since 444 comes before 445. You're a fucking liar. Now go get your buddy LustyTard and suck each other's rotten peckers until you both get mouth cancer.
How was it clear and yet false? You can't tell time. That's what it boils down to. You can't tell that 444 comes before 445. Originally Posted by WombRaider
"Clear" and "false" are not mutually exclusive terms, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and you're purely stupid if you imagine otherwise. And 4:18 PM precedes 4:44 PM, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and you're purely stupid if you imagine otherwise.

I'm not arguing that, you confounded cunt. You can't even get your arguments straight. I'm saying that when I commented at 445 that I had ALREADY made a thread about it, I had indeed ALREADY made a thread about it, since 444 comes before 445. You're a fucking liar. Now go get your buddy LustyTard and suck each other's rotten peckers until you both get mouth cancer. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're the one who cannot keep your lies -- or your sexual predilections -- straight you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
  • Old-T
  • 05-12-2015, 09:27 AM
I'm not arguing that, you confounded cunt. You can't even get your arguments straight. I'm saying that when I commented at 445 that I had ALREADY made a thread about it, I had indeed ALREADY made a thread about it, since 444 comes before 445. You're a fucking liar. Now go get your buddy LustyTard and suck each other's rotten peckers until you both get mouth cancer. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Quit trying to explain yourself! Haven't you realized yet that IBFUEHRER is the only one allowed to tell you what you meant! Foolish WR! If IB says you lied, even though all the facts and data say otherwise, then you must ignore the facts just like IB does! Have you ever seen Jim worry about truth, logic, or facts? No!!!!

Am I not correct IB? Slap this young upstart upside the head. He need him some learning don't you know!
  • shanm
  • 05-12-2015, 11:00 AM
Have you not realized that IB is just a pathetic little troll?
Seriously. Why on earth would you waste time trading insults with that brain-dead moron?
Back to Huckabee.

He doesn't understand that many Conservative Republicans do not want his form of Religious Law infiltrating our American Way of Life any more than we want Muslims and all of that Sharia bullshit dictating who, and what to believe.

He does lay Bass Guitar quite well, though.
Back to Huckabee.

He doesn't understand that many Conservative Republicans do not want his form of Religious Law infiltrating our American Way of Life any more than we want Muslims and all of that Sharia bullshit dictating who, and what to believe.

He does lay Bass Guitar quite well, though. Originally Posted by Jackie S
More are willing to put up with it though and that's the problem.
Quit trying to explain yourself! Haven't you realized yet that IBFUEHRER is the only one allowed to tell you what you meant! Foolish WR! If IB says you lied, even though all the facts and data say otherwise, then you must ignore the facts just like IB does! Have you ever seen Jim worry about truth, logic, or facts? No!!!!

Am I not correct IB? Slap this young upstart upside the head. He need him some learning don't you know!
Originally Posted by Old-T
You're a fool for WKing for a jackass who lies about his handle and the time of day, Old-THUMPER, but then again, you've demonstrated time and again that you were never too smart.

Have you not realized that IB is just a pathetic little troll? Originally Posted by shanm
Your stupid and your lib-retard views are warped and bankrupt, shamman, and that's why you've had your ass handed to you in every exchange, shamman.

Seriously. Why on earth would you waste time trading insults with that brain-dead moron? Originally Posted by timpage
And go screw yourself, Little Timmy-tard, your lib-retarded POV is just as fucked-up as shamman's.
  • Old-T
  • 05-12-2015, 05:26 PM
Welcome back. Had a good nap?
Welcome back. Had a good nap? Originally Posted by Old-T
So, Old-THUMPER, you do spend your whole miserable life trolling on a SHMB all day even though you lyingly claim you don't.
So, Old-THUMPER, you do spend your whole miserable life trolling on a SHMB all day even though you lyingly claim you don't.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LMFAO Old T had a post at 6:26 and yours was at 6:30 who is trolling who?
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You have THREE times as many posts as he does, you fallacious cum guzzler. So if anyone spends all day on here, it's you. Now go shove your pitiful truncheon back into LustyTard's rusty balloon knot. No spit. You know he likes it rough and nasty.
You're a fool for WKing for a jackass who lies about his handle and the time of day, Old-THUMPER, but then again, you've demonstrated time and again that you were never too smart.

Your stupid and your lib-retard views are warped and bankrupt, shamman, and that's why you've had your ass handed to you in every exchange, shamman.

And go screw yourself, Little Timmy-tard, your lib-retarded POV is just as fucked-up as shamman's. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You're the one who can't seem to figure out that 444 comes before 445.