Thank you, Sophie Bella ... For making me ... the luckiest guy on the face of the ... Earth!

Congrats, you two!

Will the bride be available to entertain the bachelor party?
  • Carl
  • 12-16-2010, 12:38 PM
NO! Wait until after our honeymoon.

But there may be a spot available for an entertainer for her bachelorette party.
  • thegj
  • 12-16-2010, 12:45 PM
What a happy couple. You should hold an auction to see who get's to host the debauncherellette party. Then you could afford to honeymoon in San Marcos instead of Jollyville.
  • Carl
  • 12-16-2010, 01:26 PM
Fuck San Marcos. They're dead to me since Aquarena Springs closed.
Will there be Pepsi and Ho-Ho's at the reception?

Or should we bring our own?
  • Carl
  • 12-16-2010, 04:16 PM
They have Pepsi at the Hula Hut. But you best stop by 7-11 on the way to pick up your own Ho-Ho's.
  • thegj
  • 12-17-2010, 01:41 PM
So what are the honeymoon plans? other than mooning your honey
If anyone wants to attend we'll be tying the knot on Friday at the Hula Hut, 5pm sharp. A friend of mine is an ordained minister of the Universal Life Church. If you bring a $25 gift card we'll donate it to ourselves. Merry Christmas. Originally Posted by Carl
So do those who couldn't attend get to hear the details, or do we have to wait until the new Us Weekly comes out with the exclusive?
this seems like a joke to me
this seems like a joke to me Originally Posted by AustinsGurlz
Both Carl and Sophie take committed, monogamous relationships very seriously. I simply can't believe that either of them would take part in some sarcastic ruse for pure entertainment value.

Clearly, this was a case of love at first sight.

Both Carl and Sophie take committed, monogamous relationships very seriously. I simply can't believe that either of them would take part in some sarcastic ruse for pure entertainment value.

Clearly, this was a case of love at first sight.

Originally Posted by Natalie Reign

I've been considering Monogamy..... I mean.. I've tried everything else a few times..... But the GF doesn't think I have it in me.

I think she has it in her to keep me monogamous and strippers don't really count....

Do they?

On another note....

Some of the ex's are voting on Commitment.... I think they want to have me committed to get control of my estate...

I just want to find a true and meaningful relationship the way Carl and Sophie have....

I'm envious....

Allthough I still don't know where my buddy Z fits into all of this
id love to be monogamous with three or four ladies all at once
I've been considering Monogamy..... I mean.. I've tried everything else a few times..... But the GF doesn't think I have it in me.

I think she has it in her to keep me monogamous and strippers don't really count....

Do they? Originally Posted by Whispers
A wise man once told me, "Love happens outside of any parameters or controls we put in place for ourselves." Or maybe it was you who said that, Whispers. Yes... yes, it was you. Either way...

Strippers only count if you have relations with them outside the presence of your GF. Otherwise, it's just a bit of mixin' it up to keep the GF from getting bored with you. It's all very selfless of you. Right? RIGHT?
A wise man once told me, "Love happens outside of any parameters or controls we put in place for ourselves." Or maybe it was you who said that, Whispers. Yes... yes, it was you. Either way...

Strippers only count if you have relations with them outside the presence of your GF. Otherwise, it's just a bit of mixin' it up to keep the GF from getting bored with you. It's all very selfless of you. Right? RIGHT? Originally Posted by Natalie Reign
A wise lady once told me, "Monogamy is for suckers." (Okay, okay, it was me).

Carl just wrote the first NCNS alert that has ever been posted about me (I guess I should have given him a ring to let him know I couldn't make it to the wedding). Whispers, Natalie...quick! Someone post something scandalous to deflect attention from my crumbling reputation.
  • Carl
  • 12-18-2010, 01:19 PM
Speaking of rings, The One Who Must Not be Named, go ahead and keep yours. I lied. I didn't get it at Jared's. I got it from Overstock.com. And it's not platinum, it's brushed stainless steel encrusted with cubic zirconia. Let's just say I had a feeling. If it seems to good to be true ...