I'm a woman and I want a Happy Ending Too!

• RAMP
  • 09-28-2015, 03:47 PM
This is soon frustrating!!! Why is this so hard???? I want big natural boobies in my mouth...and a massage too.... UGH Originally Posted by sweeetstacey
Suddenly this thread has given me quite the boner!
I have Moroccan Argan oil, free time and I can do a sensual massage, make it last as long as you want. Proximity is as good as contact until you're ready. You want me to wear a bikini, say the word. Touch is the key, and that's not a technique exclusively relegated to females. What you do with your hands can be magical or bunk. In tune with response is magical, rub and squeeze is bunk Give me your body and an hour and if your knees aren't weak when it's over, fire me.

Y'all could rub each other. You know what feels good, spread it around. Like a provider spa day, give each other day gift cards from yourselves!
Angel Therapist

She can rock multiple body work modalities, including nuru gel "b2b slip sliding away" play... Good looking fit/muscular MILF-type and very, very bi (she enjoys playing with both fellow providers and female civvies, and is fond of the local swing clubs)

You can thank me later....
Angel Therapist

She can rock multiple body work modalities, including nuru gel "b2b slip sliding away" play... Good looking fit/muscular MILF-type and very, very bi (she enjoys playing with both fellow providers and female civvies, and is fond of the local swing clubs)

You can thank me later.... Originally Posted by Roothead
Thanks, I appreciate you looking out, but she's not really what i'm looking for. She's a little to old for me dear.
I have Moroccan Argan oil, free time and I can do a sensual massage, make it last as long as you want. Proximity is as good as contact until you're ready. You want me to wear a bikini, say the word. Touch is the key, and that's not a technique exclusively relegated to females. What you do with your hands can be magical or bunk. In tune with response is magical, rub and squeeze is bunk Give me your body and an hour and if your knees aren't weak when it's over, fire me.

Y'all could rub each other. You know what feels good, spread it around. Like a provider spa day, give each other day gift cards from yourselves! Originally Posted by phildo
The whole thing is I'm looking for a woman. I have a man to rub me all over and its great...I want the excitement and taboo.

Thanks for the offer anyway.
I thought the myth of female orgasms had been proven to be just that -- a myth??!! Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Correct.

Back in the pre-internet days you could walk into any magazine shop and see this whole issue laid out very clearly. About half the store would be devoted to periodicals (e.g. Cosmopolitan, Good Housekeeping) which were trying frantically to conjure the female orgasm into existence by publishing speculative articles about it. The other half of the stock (e.g. Juggs or Barely Legal) would be aimed at customers for whom orgasms are a fact of life that is all too compellingly real. Hence the need for plastic wrappers, and brown paper bags to carry the merchandise home in.

You ladies who demand equality with respect to "happy endings" should be careful what you wish for. Believe me, sex experienced from the male point of view can get sticky, embarrassing, and EXPENSIVE.
Alexa of BP Grand Prarie 817-345-6424

I saw one review but it wasn't in depth. She's advertising to women. Great big tatas too! Anyone else know about her?
mmm... I would love to give you women happy endings!
I just want to find someone who can massage my ass. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
I'll massage that sweet ass for you...as would most guys on here!
Give Bliss of DFW a call?
Is there some place like here or rubmaps that lets you search by services provided like "cater to women"? I want to get a "massage" from a woman and get a happy ending too. Its not fair that its just for the guys.

I'm attractive "closet-bi" and find it arousing to think of getting a legit massage and then having another beautiful woman rubbing my breasts and petting my kitty...and letting me do the same to her. Originally Posted by sweeetstacey
Ive Searched and searched to no avail... let me know if you find something Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
actually.... there are many AMP that cater to ladies, i go to them often when i can't find a lady i want to see in the moment... and they do very well it's just hard to communicate Originally Posted by !VI!
I don't know how much a massage table costs, but there are probably a hundred guys that will pitch and and buy yall a table if we can watch.
If I can take part, I'll buy the table. I'll even do my best to act like one of the girls. I'll get a wig, wear panties and a bra and wiggle my pretty little ass so sexy it'll knock your socks off.