Ladies-is there anything "quirky" about guys that you like that isn't "normal"?

Some men grow hair on their lower back by their butt, like a trail, i call it the lucky rabbit trails.

I guess some things that men are self conscious about, i love it. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Ooh I forgot about that, I love it too. Love to put my face in it and nuzzle it. I also like guys with hairy armpits, but not so much hairy arms. Go figure.
I'm waiting for a woman to say the love a guy with a gut, a greying/whiting beard, sexy eyes and in a wheelchair!

Aidan, I'm working on getting grey for ya!
A man in a wheelchair is still A MAN!
Walking or rolling- I love the company
either way.
I have done sessions with several wheelchair bound gentlemen...where there's a will theres a way!!!
  • linux
  • 05-05-2010, 01:01 PM
What do you ladies think about really big round rotund fat guys with tiny willies?

Anybody? Bueller? Bueller?

All joking aside every provider here has taken care of me quite well.

Other big fatties: Just be super, amazingly clean from toe to head and they'll take care of ya
I like em all...short/fat/big/small/ugly/pretty......
{I am sure there is a DR Seuss rhyme in their somewhere..lol}
ASIAN GUYS!! IDK why but, I really have a thing for them. I am told that is really uncommon for a white girl to have an Asian fetish. I also like guys that would be considered short by most like 5' 7' - 5' 8".
I also like guys that would be considered short by most like 5' 7' - 5' 8". Originally Posted by Lily stargazer

Standing at 5'6" tall, that one kinda hurts!!!
ASIAN GUYS!! IDK why but, I really have a thing for them. I am told that is really uncommon for a white girl to have an Asian fetish. I also like guys that would be considered short by most like 5' 7' - 5' 8". Originally Posted by Lily stargazer
Damn, I'm 6'1"..................I know a short Asian guy. Does that count?
I just saw a guy who looked like John Candy...he had such sexy calves!!!
Standing at 5'6" tall, that one kinda hurts!!! Originally Posted by hotboiler
Awww, you want me to make it all better? =p
  • Mokoa
  • 05-08-2010, 05:15 PM
We all have our preferences and that is all they are. Nothing more and nothing less.
We all have our preferences and that is all they are. Nothing more and nothing less. Originally Posted by Mokoa
True. But it's the little funny things that pop out (pun intended) and happens with a man that will turn your "preferences" around.

For example, there was a man who just made me go "ah" and he was a dead ringer for Friar Tuck. I swear, now when I think of a man in brown monk's robes I have the incredible urge to look underneath!

Imperfections, or a crooked sweet smile, can make me melt. It's so dependent on chemistry.

Great topic!

Hugs,
Elisabeth
True. But it's the little funny things that pop out (pun intended) and happens with a man that will turn your "preferences" around.

For example, there was a man who just made me go "ah" and he was a dead ringer for Friar Tuck. I swear, now when I think of a man in brown monk's robes I have the incredible urge to look underneath!

Imperfections, or a crooked sweet smile, can make me melt. It's so dependent on chemistry.

Great topic!

Hugs,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I completely agree; ripped and rock hard bodies are great, but a regular guy flaws and all is what I prefer.
Awww, you want me to make it all better? =p Originally Posted by Lily stargazer

Do you really need answer? You just like me for my skater's booty