Where have all the good girls gone?

• BLM69
  • 05-18-2017, 07:52 AM
***Raises Hand***. It was your posts in coed that caught my attention and made me want to meet you. Originally Posted by OneStarLuck07
I would agree but you should have put " It was your positive post on the coed section that made me want to meet you"

The OP has this pit bull personality and thinks the more she attacks, insults and whines on threads, things will change LOL she's already lost that battle, people here will NEVER change
...This just makes sense to me. It's exposure. There are alot of lurkers that don't write reviews or post on the public forum but have excellent references and I always have a great time with them..... Originally Posted by Analeese
This. I've said it forever, since the ASPD days. So much interaction there by ladies who weren't even advertising much. They were just hanging around and when we found common interests, business erupted! I met one of my ATFs in Dallas, and subsequently saw her for YEARS, because she started discussing chips and salsa with me.

The social aspect was so good that in the HDH forum (if you don't know what an HDH is, search for it. There were hundreds of threads about 'what made an HDH') we even had off-the-record get togethers in far away places. The point? Societal involvement as citizens builds trust and trust builds business.
Societal involvement as citizens builds trust and trust builds business. Originally Posted by FLReWrite
this. I've scheduled with one provider and have yet to connect with another specifically because of their posts here... their smart and witty posts made me check out their reviews and decide "I needs me some of that."

To repeat... post away, ladies. Ignore those you feel are bullying you. Literally, just ignore their posts, their shit will whither on the vine and die if you don't feed it. Responding to an a*hole is the worst thing you can do on a forum.
Edit: as to where they've gone? Natural realization that posting (if even being) here doesn't help cultivate their business like they thought. The ones that did/do post for fun probably don't find it [very] fun anymore. Both savvy hobbyists and savvy providers don't need to post to enjoy each other.

OK. Name the Bullies. I for one will attack them with vigor. I hate fucking Bullies. Originally Posted by Mavs fan
So you'll... bully them to stop?
Best feature on the board is "Ignore" - only failing is one of the fan boys will quote the asshat and I still get a view of the puerile spew.
To answer the OP's question "Where have all the good girls gone?" -

"Gone to young men everyone...When will they ever learn, when will they ever learn?" (Excerpt from the old Kingston Trio folk classic rendition song WHERE HAVE ALL THE FLOWERS GONE)

But, in actuality, the thin-skinned hookers flew back north for the summer, something about the Texas Heat rumples their feathers and fucks up their hard to manage hairpieces...They'll be back for the winter.
OK. Name the Bullies. I for one will attack them with vigor. I hate fucking Bullies. Originally Posted by Mavs fan
They're updating the dictionary to use this as an example of the word irony.

THAT'S why you guys aren't allowed in the girls room, because we would have to charge you admission.

Originally Posted by milfy2002
Not true. You girls probably don't know it but I have to go in every night and clean that place up! Wine bottles, batteries, busted vibrators everywhere! It's a fucking pigsty. Massage oil is not easy to clean up. It's ruined more than one rich corinthian leather couch, not to mention what it does to the jacuzzi pumps.
Not true. You girls probably don't know it but I have to go in every night and clean that place up! Wine bottles, batteries, busted vibrators everywhere! It's a fucking pigsty. Massage oil is not easy to clean up. It's ruined more than one rich corinthian leather couch, not to mention what it does to the jacuzzi pumps. Originally Posted by slowmover

Massage oil in the jacuzzi is a definite no-no, but we all know you rub one out and spray it all over the mess before you shovel it all into trash bags. It's your dirty little secret and now it's out!

A bunch of providers just post their ads and are unaware that the coed section even exists Originally Posted by mrredcat43
I understand what you are saying but politely disagree. I think there are a lot of the ladies who avoid the coed section because they don't want the hassle.

Just look at the tone of some of the responses. They are unnecessarily aggressive and confrontational.

Everybody is a tough guy when hiding behind the anonymity of the internet.

When I first joined ASPD back in the late 90's I got tons of help and good advice from the other members. I was a newbie and had no clue. Today a newbie is treated poorly, just because they are a newbie. And a number of posters have it as their goal to stir the pot.

Read what happens now when someone asks a dumb (i.e newbie) type question. Read what happens when a lady posts an opinion. This board doesn't have to be a churchyard, but it also doesn't need to be the south side of Chicago either.

Vic
Must be read with Springsteen "Glory Days" playing. Originally Posted by texassapper
Not really. High School was boring. I couldn't wait to leave that hick town and go away to college. As far as my glory days, those days won't arrive until I'm retired and living on a boat somewhere in the world.
***Raises Hand***. It was your posts in coed that caught my attention and made me want to meet you.

When scanning ads, a lot of it is just noise and it blurs together. Being active on the boards differentiates from that noise when we see your ad and it pops out. Originally Posted by OneStarLuck07
I'm highly flattered. I get alot of positivity in my inbox from men and women on the board.... About my posts and comments.

I also receive alot of flack and bullshit from people but I take it with a grain of salt ...

I never did mind the little things...
Wow .. what a great variety of feedback – but once again … it is the usual gals (including myself) that are responding and the majority is johns. It is still a good thing as we bring this issue to the forefront.

Vic Kosslovich …Everybody is a tough guy when hiding behind the anonymity of the internet.
Read what happens now when someone asks a dumb (i.e newbie) type question.
Read what happens when a lady posts an opinion.
This board doesn't have to be a churchyard, but it also doesn't need to be the south side of Chicago either.
A-B-S-O-L-U-T-L-Y !!

MTABSW - Best feature on the board is "Ignore" - only failing is one of the fan boys will quote the asshat and I still get a view of the puerile spew.
You would think that to be the best option – but in true reality …. THAT ignore action just gives those MOFOS more control over what is being said and HOW it is being said.
Nope… I’m not going to ignore anything.
I hold my head high … display intelligence and will dish out an ass kicking when necessary, and on the other hand …. Will also display my witty and sensual self, which is always willing to shine

[B]FunInDFW - …Both savvy hobbyists and savvy providers don't need to post to enjoy each other. [B]Hey FID – I always have to dissect your post three or four times before I get your point.
But, as to THIS statement – I say …. Yes … we do need to post to “understand” each other.
Such as the hobbyists posted: (see below)

OneStarLuck07***Raises Hand***. It was your posts in coed that caught my attention and made me want to meet you.
AND THERE you have it ....

Cornelius - Torre, I usually enjoy your threads and I would like to meet you sometime. Without reading your posts, that may not have been the case.

I soooo get it !

~Ze~ - That moment when you sig line is twenty five times the size of what you had to say... -_- Tone that shit down a bit. Also, you can turn it off on posts. We don't need to see a full ad more than once in a thread.
GOT IT – working on that ZE – good point

mag7315 - I agree with the thought that most providers don't know or care about this section, but they could benefit from participating.
It adds depth to the provider rather than just a "Come Fuck Me!" ad.

+1

Lucas McCain -There are no bullies on this site unless you allow them to be.
NOT getting that point at all.

Lucas McCain - Not sure where you were a senior at, but my junior and senior class ran the school. We sure the fuck didn't put up with any freshman bullshit and go run away and hide because they were such little meanies. They basically would get their asses kicked and told to wait their turn until we graduated.

AND uhhh … so we are NOT in high school anymore!

Mavs fan - OK. Name the Bullies. I for one will attack them with vigor. I hate fucking Bullies.

I’m working on the list my friend – those from the dark side and also the heros!

BLM69 - The OP has this pit bull personality …. things will change LOL she's already lost that battle, people here will NEVER change.

I’m so glad I do not live your crazy ass miserable existence.
You called me a pit bull … I love it!

Analeese - This isn't for everyone...it takes alot of effort to maintain a persona in here....and actually work...like post ads, screen clients, schedule appts, reply to messages ect...but to me it's fun and I treat it as part of my job. I know my clients like seeing me post and update things...so here I am.
ANALEESE – I always feel angelic every time I read your posts. It is amazing how you gracefully dispose of some of the criticism that I’ve seen come your way. A certain "pac" of us gals in the hobby hold ourselves to certain level …it is just disappointing that more gals do not feel the comfort to post to COED. In the past it has been a GREAT communicative voice for both johns and gals.
Thank you for having the grit girl …. I always enjoy reading your posts. All is not lost!
  • BLM69
  • 05-18-2017, 07:36 PM
T.T. couldn't handle a man like me in the RW, she needs a soft spoken wimp so she can scold them daily LOL
T.T. couldn't handle a man like me in the RW, she needs a soft spoken wimp so she can scold them daily LOL Originally Posted by BLM69
Yeah, she strikes me as the type of chick who if you forget to put the toilet seat down after you take a leak, that you'll hear about it for the rest of the week. Then you just decide to leave the toilet seat up on purpose every time you take a leak. Why? Because she's just going to find something else to bitch about, so it might as well be the toilet seat.