Don't Say Gay bill

Democrats are groomers. It's their next step on their wish list. Destroy family structures and you destroy the nation.

Look what they did for the Black community with their Great Society.

They show you who they are every day. Originally Posted by texassapper

I saw a strange article the other day. in there, the writer was praising that there was an increase in a certain category of people. LGBTQ population went from 3% to 7%.
saw the other day that Florida passed a law dubbed "Don't Say Gay" bill.

I thought at the time that it was a stupid name for a bill. I've looked in what was in it and I thought the name provided an unnecessary distraction for the bill in question.

I've since changed my tune and concede it was a brillant ploy by the FL legislator who came up with the name.

just about every left wing came out of the wood work and attacked the bill as "discriminatory". apparently they did not look what was in the bill. Disney Woke Corp weighed in on this and denounced it.

wow. they got gaslighted! lol.

what was in the bill?

all it says that sex ed about homosexuals and transgender can be taught 4th grade and above. that is above the age 10 group.

other states have followed on with the "Don't Say Gay" bill variants. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
No wonder we have so many fucked up kids in this country, look what they are subjected to.
The libs would have shot themselves in the foot anyway. It's their nature. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
considering they were the ones who named it "don't say gay".
DEMOCRATS ARE GROOMERS