If I had A $1 for every time

I'll bet "right now" appointments have a very high attendance percentage.

I can be there in an hour eliminates most of the standard excuses. Originally Posted by L.A.
ding ding ding
Well I im not sure what's in the water, but so many of my cancellations have been due to the "wife's cancer situation", which is sad and kinda awkward because I'd be an ass to question that and then that is their primary reason that they hobby...blah, blah, blah.......... That excuse/reason, real or not rocks me to the core.....leaves me speechless, so go take care of her, Jesus.

It's just odd that the cancer rate is so much higher with clientele wives than the rest of the free world, at least double. Hmmmmm.... Originally Posted by Sophia Banks
True very sad .. and so is some died in my family !!
  • anita
  • 08-14-2015, 02:30 AM
#5 lol that's so wrong.

"I tried calling you, even texted you but no reply. Made other plans, sorry sweetie." Lol, funny how this call went thru. Smh.
I rarely get cancelled on, but I almost always schedule same day appointments with 2-3 hours.
I rarely get cancelled on, but I almost always schedule same day appointments with 2-3 hours. Originally Posted by Roger.Smith
I think this timetable is perfect.. gives both parties time to ready themselves, and is not so great a time span that both parties can not be firm in their commitment.
I have had all the excuses + my cat got ran over!, I agree w/ chung tran I make my appointments
out in the filed working and my phone died .. lol
book unbook book again .. to day again family ....

Well I im not sure what's in the water, but so many of my cancellations have been due to the "wife's cancer situation", which is sad and kinda awkward because I'd be an ass to question that and then that is their primary reason that they hobby...blah, blah, blah.......... That excuse/reason, real or not rocks me to the core.....leaves me speechless, so go take care of her, Jesus.

It's just odd that the cancer rate is so much higher with clientele wives than the rest of the free world, at least double. Hmmmmm.... Originally Posted by Sophia Banks

I don't necessarily think it's "odd". Makes sense to me that a gentleman might be seeking comfort of an intimate nature through "us", because it's not just the person who has cancer who is going thru a really tough time. How can they expect the sick, love of their life to comfort them the way they find and seek comfort for themselves with their partner, when she is ill. I get it, or I try to. It's a hard transition for all involved.....and we're the surrogates that help them thru it. I understand guys who need to cancel during times like this. They feel bad/good for doing it, and they still have needs....sexual and otherwise.
I had one cancel on me last night and the excuse made my brain itch. At 30 minutes light she said her GPS had her all screwed up. At 45 minutes she said she was back on track. At one hour late she said she was hopelessly lost and had called her son to come get her. She said she was so shaken up she couldn't possibly meet me. I was in her home city 1 mile from the airport. The city streets are on a grid system and where it's very hard to get lost. If you can't find the fucking airport look up in the sky. I can't believe she went with that one.
I had one cancel on me last night and the excuse made my brain itch. At 30 minutes light she said her GPS had her all screwed up. At 45 minutes she said she was back on track. At one hour late she said she was hopelessly lost and had called her son to come get her. She said she was so shaken up she couldn't possibly meet me. I was in her home city 1 mile from the airport. The city streets are on a grid system and where it's very hard to get lost. If you can't find the fucking airport look up in the sky. I can't believe she went with that one. Originally Posted by johnclark
Wow! Ya know, I like to kid myself into thinking I ain't the dullest bulb in the pkg at times, but I gotta tell ya, being directionally challenged is a true disability even if it isn't deemed one, and it's very nerve wracking, GPS, or not. It's why I'm chronically early if I truly need to be somewhere. Can't figure why I have such an issue acclamating to my direction. I see signs I'm going South, but the lay of the land just doesn't feel right for "South". Drives me nuts.....No one was happier than I when GPS came out! Woot! Now that's a tool I never wanna be without again.

Have mercy on her, man, If you at all can.....it sucks to feel like the world is backward and you are traveling in the wrong direction to reach your destination. Hard to explain, but I have loads of compassion for her.....airplanes in the sky or not. I'm really sorry you were compromised because of that too, though. 6 of one, half dozen of the other......ya both got screwed without getting screwed.....:-(
I've spent time with you Max, and you didn't strike me as a person who couldn't find Love Field or Addison Airport. I forgot to mention that after we scheduled a week earlier she agreed to my time frame, but then wanted to move me back two hours to fit someone else in. When I said I wasn't that flexible she agreed to the specified time. I probably won't give her a no-show, but the whole thing smells fishy. Utah is bad about no-shows
I've spent time with you Max, and you didn't strike me as a person who couldn't find Love Field or Addison Airport. I forgot to mention that after we scheduled a week earlier she agreed to my time frame, but then wanted to move me back two hours to fit someone else in. When I said I wasn't that flexible she agreed to the specified time. I probably won't give her a no-show, but the whole thing smells fishy. Utah is bad about no-shows Originally Posted by johnclark
Ahhhh....and the waters muddy even more. Sorry darlin'. :-(

I can sure find the airport now! LOL. And maybe even before GPS, but I know to read the signs and not panic....LOL. It is truly a weird feeling to "feel" like you are traveling North, but logically know you are actually traveling South. It's like nothing I really know how to compare it to......maybe like when ya see a weird sci fi movie and everything is upside down, and people are walking on the ceiling. That's the first time I ever tried to explain how it kinda feels....lol. It's not quite right, but ya at least get the idea.

Now, in my space, area of my little world, I acclamate and it's all good....LOL I tell my daughter she truly has a gift I admire. She laughs at me...lol. You can tell her "over there" and vaguely point in a direction, and she practically drives straight to where ever it was ya pointed. It amazes the daylights outta me. LOL. I'm sure those that do it like that also take it for granted.....I sure don't though....LOL. Lotsa gifted folks as far as I'm concerned....LOL
I do a 1hr confirmed for same day's apts
per book 24hrs 48hrs before ask day of confirmed and 2hrs before set time ...
perbooked for 2hrs or longer you have be to confirmed night before and same day
by text email or call all,, not that hard to do .... but who knows

I feel for the guys as well getting flaked on ....
Here's one we know but rarely a gent will admit to:

I contacted several ladies, Plan A, Plan B, and Plan C.

LOL

Just another reason I don't do "right now" appointments. LOL Also why I only allow 1 cancel per client. Nothing wrong with being a plan B or C, and even flattering, but hold 'em Tonto, I'll go thru my prep once for ya and let ya get away with it, but not twice.

EDIT: Great Advice? Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen

Providers use that one too. But never say it. Come up with can't make it- family emergency. Hey that's good. Worst is ncns after driving an - you pick it, .

Gentlemen say the way it is. But understandably most don't believe it.

I agree. Just-say cancelled. Know to never call again.