time to dump Trump ?

• WTF
  • 11-11-2022, 02:11 PM
no, and yes as the next post on uboob from the GOAT Tucker will be posted shortly.

the press did lie their asses off to turn public opinion against Trump and all of it was lies.

and they knew it. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Kleenex?
  • Tiny
  • 11-11-2022, 02:52 PM
I believed Trump was a Democratic plant in 2016. After all most of the belly aching Democrats loved that man before they put a R in front of his name. I never watched The Apprentice and certainly didn’t hold Trump in high esteem. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Good points. I started a thread, something like "Donald Trump is a Democrat" back in 2016.

Democrats spent $53 million trying to get pro Trump candidates nominated in the Republican primaries. They figured they would be easier to beat:

https://www.axios.com/2022/09/18/dem...ican-primaries

Someone on cable news said the Democrats won all the elections where they'd managed to get the pro Trump candidates nominated. I didn't verify that, but believe it.

Crafty Democrats.
  • WTF
  • 11-11-2022, 02:59 PM
Trump sure spent like a Democrat!
  • Tiny
  • 11-11-2022, 03:01 PM
Trump sure spent like a Democrat! Originally Posted by WTF
You're coming around WTF
no, and yes as the next post on uboob from the GOAT Tucker will be posted shortly.

the press did lie their asses off to turn public opinion against Trump and all of it was lies.

and they knew it. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Is tuckie gonna roast up that prime CABRITO you speak of?
Because his fellow buds on that particular cable channel seem to be supporting what you say. But that is in line with what i've said the repubs do: they turn on their own.

But it's not just the media. Even people of his party. Terrible when people stop the sheeple mindset.

I don't have a thread about someone/channel I don't watch, so i'll just leave these here that show what i've posted.