Sucked in, sucker!

I have given lots of money over the years to strippers, waitresses and hookers. The only thing I can say about it is most did not pay me back, and I'm convinced every last one of them needed it. I've rarely known any who were not broke all the time, and if they weren't, they sure as hell lived in shitty apartments and drove POS cars. Most strippers, waitresses, and hookers I have known have never actually asked me for money other than fee for service, which I feel is a perfectly honest transaction.
I really don't care that I have been ripped off because if I were in a desparate situation, I would hope to get a little soft hearted sucker to help me out, too.
The smartest way to do it, I've found, is to go through your synagogue, though. Just tell the Rabbi you are helping someone out and want to give it to through the synagogue (church) and have them give it to "an unfortunate" and at least you get a deduction from the tax man for your charity. Probably a tad sneaky, but who cares?
So basically you're describing a mitzvagina?
  • S-Man
  • 06-17-2012, 04:27 PM
If you have not already, you should have a discussion with the ladies whom you regularly visit to see if you could pay them through your synagogue. That way you can deduct as much as allowed.
So basically you're describing a mitzvagina? Originally Posted by ShysterJon
You nailed it, SJ!
I have never had a problem giving a girl money and expecting nothing in return or giving her money on an ongoing weekly basis for her expenses where that was part of our relationship if we had a clear view of what we were doing. The problem was that the money clouded the views. She became about the money and I became about her. Love and money didnt mix well for me. Even so, I had rather have one provider girl and make love knowing one day I will get hurt than empty sex with a whole bunch. The part I dont like is having to find a new one. Each to his own.
  • shlub
  • 06-19-2012, 10:12 AM
Update on #2:
BCD session was awesome (as expected) and I found that there was plenty of time to talk, etc. (in the room)...

I've done some soul searching and realized that the hobby experiences that I have enjoyed the most have been GFE ones (big thanks to Ze and LovingKayla for introducing me to GFE). The provider (situation #2) referenced in this post provides that very well. When I am with her, talking to her, etc. she has me feeling like she is my cool as fuck GF.

So, I am just going to enjoy my time with her when I have it and, at the same time, I will keep my perspective in check as I know that she sees other clients.

Good nuff.