Jack in the box Lovers

Don't forget their eggnog shakes. Originally Posted by S-Man
Aren't they wonderful
I just want to make the distinction that Jack in the Box "tacos" are not real tacos. I do not know what's in them and I do not care to know. I love real Mexican food with a passion. As far as I'm concerned, they're a different food group altogether. All I know is, when I'm in the mood for a Jack in the Crack TACO!...they are the shiznit! Originally Posted by ithyphallicus
+1 not real mexican food, love it more than JitB tacos, but when I don't have cash to buy tacos from a taqueria at 3 am, the greasy crack in semi-crunchy shells are great replacements. Hold the ranch...sorry Tara, but that is way too Americanized for me. But to each their own, I stuff my banana-leaf tamales with an olive!
I just found out there is Jack in the Box built and opening back in Lubbock
  • st929
  • 11-25-2010, 03:02 PM
In my house we don't call it Jack in the box...but ... crack in the box. Can't take the girls fishing without stopping by crack in the box for 8 tacos and two egg rolls. (thats for two people and I only eat 3 tacos...lol).

Tara your invited to fish with us one night, but you have to bring the crack in the box, LOL.