Donations

Regardless you are blaming the victim and I find that to be totally rude!! Im not thinking she is doing anything different then the rest of us, not sure why you would wonder what she is doing to attract a certain type of client.. and her donation is very clear in her showcase and most of us girls don't list rate in ads.. I have been ripped off before and imo it wasn't any fault of my own.. there is nothing I hate more then when girls act condescending and ignorant to one another in this business.. there is no reason for it at all imo.. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Kayla she is not the only one that wonders. Its not arrogant or condescending.

Im my two years, Ive been burned twice. Two in a day or even a week is not normal.

here is a thread and still no alert posted and yet she posted a reply.

I smell tuna.
Kayla she is not the only one that wonders. Its not arrogant or condescending.

Im my two years, Ive been burned twice. Two in a day or even a week is not normal.

here is a thread and still no alert posted and yet she posted a reply.

I smell tuna. Originally Posted by ElleW
I got ripped off twice in one day when I first started.. js
I guess I attached the wrong type as well.. lol
And I haven't looked at any other section yet so didn't see if an alert was posted.. but she most definitely should post a warning letting us ladies know who the gents were!!!
So I'm ignorant and condescending when I question this but Elle agrees and her response is actually considered and responded to in a respectful manner. Okay.
I always feel the thought cross my mind too. Now, mind you. I don't think about stealing the money back; I think about her thinking about me thinking about stealing the money. I don't want her to feel uncomfortable, unless that is her objective and she wants the risk.

I do the opposite of shorting girls. I tip or typically overpay as I usually don't have time to make change for 10s or 5s. Originally Posted by wotbaby
well aints ya just a special ...little guy

...talkin all ...sweet likes that just mights ...gets ya free ride on a whore
So I'm ignorant and condescending when I question this but Elle agrees and her response is actually considered and responded to in a respectful manner. Okay. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
done seems like some rent a cunts gots a golden ...horseshoe up their shit ...holes
First thing should've been an alert not this thread...

ThreAd so be it but alert first.
scammin funnels gettin ...scammed aints no alert

...more likes poetic justice
Oh my honey luv muff Plasi, you're back, oh... how Ive missed you.
I got ripped off twice in one day when I first started.. js Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Brooke is not a rookie. Does not compare to years in this business.
Im sorry you had to go threw this.
When I see young ladies. I always count the money in front of her and place it on the dresser and some times leave a tip.
Anymore I just set it down on the dresser and take a moment to look around the room, so she can count it if she wants to. I always get it out of the way as soon as I arrive, so the fun can begin. Those that have specific information posted regarding it, I do it.
I prefer to hand the money to the lady, and have her count it. That way, there's no questions from either side.

elg......

As for my photos, yes they are older, but they are still fairly accurate. I don't have time to be taking photos all day long. My body type hasn't changed and anyone that knows me and seen me, would recognized me from the photos! Originally Posted by BrookeButtons
Hahaha -- SO time consuming snapping a couple pics that are recent and accurate -- like about as time consuming as it was to make this threAD. Maybe it's all just karma. Maybe it was too time consuming for the fellas to count out all those 20s, so they stopped when their fingers got tired.
Okay first of all... I am not about to stoop to trollers (whether clients or other providers level).

I have been a provider since 2009, this isn't my first go around. And since 2009 I have only been shorted twice and that sadly was yesterday!!! So to the lady stating its MY fault... NO ITS NOT. Shame on you for attacting me and no TUNA here.

This was not a ThreAD is you put it. It was a conversation to see how ladies handle their counting and how men want to handle the exchange. I got a good idea as to what I will do. So thanks to the helpful ones and gave me some good advice or let me know what you like/don't like.

Finally I was out at the bar, its easier to type a reply than to create a whole new infoshare which I will be putting up after this reply. But again thank you for keeping it classy ECCIE. Nice to know some of the high schoolers still haven't graduated yet!!
Nice to know some of the high schoolers still haven't graduated yet!! Originally Posted by BrookeButtons
We're going to "Coledge"...with Mary.