If you are going to get arrested, smash your phone on the ground...

and the histrionics continue from the oscar winning Dipshit.
I don't know about your phone exNYer but they can ID my phone by the numbers on the label behind the battery. The only way I'm going to be able to destroy it is by tossing it in a very hot fire - literally a burner. Even sticking it in the Microwave oven may not damage the sim card enough. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Yes, good point. I had forgotten about the serial numbers.

So, add to the foregoing warnings: When you get a cash-only phone that is not in your name, the FIRST thing you do is SCRATCH OFF the serial numbers on the inside and/or outside.

And pop out the SIM card and snap it. Actually, if you do that, you may not even need to smash the phone.

But ultimately, never use your burner phone for texts. Voice calls only. And don't leave voice mails.
The racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass is still calling his cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister a "tranny".
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So, you don't even deny being a tranny fuckee any more?

Your only response is to say that my non-existent sister is the one who fucks you? And how exactly can a sister be a tranny? She would already be female. Has the syphilis completely destroyed your brain cells?
So, you don't even deny being a tranny fuckee any more?

Your only response is to say that my non-existent sister is the one who fucks you? And how exactly can a sister be a tranny? She would already be female. Has the syphilis completely destroyed your brain cells? Originally Posted by ExNYer
Fucked your sister, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. It's your ignorant ass that keeps calling your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister a "tranny", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass; especially after all she did to inflate your *ego*.
Fucked your sister, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. It's your ignorant ass that keeps calling your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister a "tranny", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass; especially after all she did to inflate your *ego*. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Like I said, I don't have a sister. So only YOU are calling her a tranny.

And, whoever fucked your ass was some dude in drag. Faggot.
Like I said, I don't have a sister. So only YOU are calling her a tranny.

And, whoever fucked your ass was some dude in drag. Faggot. Originally Posted by ExNYer
That's not what she said, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, and it's your ignorant ass that keeps calling your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister a "tranny".
That's not what she said, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackasa, and it's your ignorant ass that keeps calling your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister a "tranny". Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Copy and paste all you want.

You are still a tranny fuckee.

And I still don't have a sister. LOL.
Copy and paste all you want.

You are still a tranny fuckee.

And I still don't have a sister. LOL. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Your sister elaborated in great detail about the *personal family time* you bought from her, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. And you really should quit calling your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister a "tranny", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
Your sister elaborated in great detail about the *personal family time* you bought from her, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. And you really should quit calling your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister a "tranny", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
This one's for you faggot:

This one's for you faggot:

Originally Posted by ExNYer
You really should be more appreciative of your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister that you call a "tranny", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, for all she did for you.
[] Originally Posted by ExNYer
You didn't even pay your sister for your last session, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass: some brother you are.
WOW! Ladies and gentlemen! Let's hear it for ECCIE's favorite DIPSHIT!

The man who would be OVERSEER!

Hey CC, can we sticky THIS thread?
You didn't even pay your sister for your last session, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass: some brother you are. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Originally Posted by ExNYer
That's right, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, try to wipe your mind and forget your obligation to pay your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister -- that you call a "tranny" -- for services rendered.