Prices & OH2??

• BLM69
  • 02-29-2020, 11:44 AM
I know I get my butt bitch at for saying it But
why can't we raise are rates ? I bet you men get a raise at your JOB!!!
After all every thing in this hobby has gone up
price of adds,hotels,food ,gas ,Uber and so on
I keep my good regs grand father in.. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Not when you're/women are charging what good lawyers make hourly, that comparison will never be comparable. I say charge what you wanna charge, some may still pay it but most won't. If some guys value your pussy that high, get that bread.....
Perry's Pork Chop

Global markets are dropping right now. Looks like layoffs are happening soon with us. The girls will need to start lower prices very soon, because my mortgage and bills come first.
If you fuckwaffles do not like what the ladies are charging I suggest you contact Rosie Palm and some lotion. Either pay the rate or find another.
As I stated earlier
..i see alot of gents who cant or wont pay high dollar (over 200 hr) and they all are pleased with my service on the highway to hell...so ladies can raise their rates and i will be happy to see the hagglers,cheapos n bluecollar gents. Lol

That doesnt make me any better than any of the sexy gals here..just happy with my life.

Btw..i would so do Gina!
Every one Male & Female has a price range
so stay in your lane and we all will do just fine.
Nothing wrong in treating yourself .
Perry's Pork Chop

Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
talking about a high fat, high cholesterol diet !!

-or-
"YOU PAY FOR WHAT YOU GET"

in a way, that is true.
you pay something, you get something.

but what that truism misses is ...
"YOU'LL PAY FOR WHAT YOU WANT"

dont just pay what she's asking. you may not get what you want.
that'll more than likely lead to buyer's remorse.

there are certain things i want in an adult provider encounter.
and there is a certain amount of cash i'm willing to give a provider for her time.

but to say that if i pay less, i'll get less or if i pay more, i'll get more, ...
we all know those are not completely true statements.

in general... (sounds like a broken record here! oh, it's cos people are new or they dont listen/read)
adult providers see who they want, when they want, do what they want, as do as little as possible for as much money as possible.
adult clients see who they want, when they want, do what they want, as do as much as possible for as little money as possible.

bottom line - pay what you want for what you want.
The Golden Era of ECCIE with the likes of Mia Milan and Tatum Banks damn they were charging 250 young 20's and smoking hot. It's been a transition into the OH2 offerings. I would gladly pay 300 for a Mia or Tatum quality girl. I think before she left Dallas Mia was charging 300 and I never balked. I guess a good thing she left as it saved me over 1 grand a month and now trying to find OH2 girls worth spending that kind of money on is a challenge. I had a girl ghost me this week saying she slept late....damn girl all you had to do is drive across town suck me and fuck me for an hour and collect 300....I guess business is good when a girl can blow off a session by forgetting to set her alarm on the phone.
"YOU PAY FOR WHAT YOU GET"

in a way, that is true.
you pay something, you get something.

but what that truism misses is ...
"YOU'LL PAY FOR WHAT YOU WANT"

... Originally Posted by pmdelites
^^^THIS!^^^
see my edit to my post.
i moved & added:
dont just pay what she's asking. you may not get what you want.
that'll more than likely lead to buyer's remorse.
I don't mind top shelf ladies raising their rates because demand is too high for their skills.

I'm talking about newbies charging $200+ for HH just because they have a flat stomach and are under 25. If the service was worth it...sure
Pricing never seems to match up with skill. We end up paying for looks...though I guess that is on the guys. If a provider can command 400/hr, she should take it.
  • BLM69
  • 03-01-2020, 10:27 AM
I don't mind top shelf ladies raising their rates because demand is too high for their skills.

I'm talking about newbies charging $200+ for HH just because they have a flat stomach and are under 25. If the service was worth it...sure
Pricing never seems to match up with skill. We end up paying for looks...though I guess that is on the guys. If a provider can command 400/hr, she should take it. Originally Posted by Plains45
I say if their service us good, the young newbies deserve to get paid more $, they do have nice bodies and you can't beat youth. Better quality always commands a premium, not always the case in the hobby, I always stick to quality rules, I have way too many options where to drop my nut at. I'm a spoiled trick to be settling
i heard it last nite on tv that the phrase is really "you get what you pay for"
merriam-websters says "—used to say that a thing that can be bought for a very low price probably isn't very good."

which does not imply that if you pay more, then you'll get more (quality or quantity).