Abortion is WRONG

If it is your Grandson, then it must have been fairly recent in terms of Roe V Wade.

What State? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Kansas
Most people are against abortions so it's no big shock that it does get overturn. Originally Posted by cumsomemore
I do not think that 'most' would agree with you.

My church does not agree with you, and most people that I know would not agree with you.

They are only 'against' abortions in the limited context that they may not want tax revenue to be spent on them, or they do not want abortions to become so commonplace that they are seen as a form of birth control.
  • WTF
  • 10-11-2018, 02:53 PM
Abortion is wrong Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Why did your Mommie or Daddy try to abort you?
Retired Submariner,

Thank you for being so honest. My experience with abortion was with 2 friends. One (this was when I way younger) had 6 abortions over a 3 year time period. She was educated and had a great work history ( I hired her when I was in corporate) and we became friends. I took her and picked her up from the first 3 abortions she had. I told she needed to get someone else when she asked me again. I asked her why are you doing this? She told me her boyfriend does like condoms. So basically she was doing abortions as a means of birth control.

The second friend was 7 months pregnant with a healthy baby.
She decided she didn't want it and wanted to get rid of it. She had to go to Houston for this procedure. It was ugly to say the least. She did not realize she was actually going to give birth to a dead baby. Needless to say, she required therapy because this traumatized her so much.

I think abortions should be available to those who need it.
That being said - there are no winners in this debate.
WTF the reason is my mother wasn't a killer. I agree with Ellen there are some reasons that make abortion ok, I want list those because anyone with a brain can figure them out. What isn't acceptable is all the other excuses. This poor poor pitiful me that woman use is down right pathetic. Weak minded people are pathetic women or men. I tell you who isn't a winner is all these human being killed by weak ass single minded selfish women
That being said - there are no winners in this debate. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
We agree on that.
Last I knew, a uterus was a PRIVATE AND FEMALE organ. My uterus has most definitely not been up for debate by a bunch of penises. And aren’t all medical records private?
And the reasons a woman chooses to terminate her pregnancy are as varied as women themselves.

Why not let a woman take care of her own uterus. You men who don’t want children or don’t believe in a woman’s right to personal gyn/ob care can just concentrate on complete abstinence since condoms aren’t 100 % effective.
  • grean
  • 10-11-2018, 03:41 PM
Only 9% of abortions occur after week 13.

Less than 2% of abortions occurred after viability.

https://www.cdc.gov/reproductiveheal...tats/index.htm

The Supreme Court has refused to even hear appeals to cases time and time again where the lower courts have struck down laws that prohibiting abortions prior to viability.

To be clear all of this arguing is about less than 10% of all abortions.

Now to what people want to pay for with their tax dollars...

It's irrelevant.

However, people don't want to make contraceptives free or available through issuance either and that is the BEST way to reduce the number of abortions.

We are on a hooker board. We all are very pro choice when we get a call from a hooker asking for money for an abortion.
  • WTF
  • 10-11-2018, 03:46 PM
WTF the reason is my mother wasn't a killer. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
My best guess after reading your posts is she has changed her mind...

• WTF
  • 10-11-2018, 03:49 PM
Only 9% of abortions occur after week 13.

Less than 2% of abortions occurred after viability.

https://www.cdc.gov/reproductiveheal...tats/index.htm
Originally Posted by grean
This is the Political Forum, these folks do not want facts, it fucks up their political talking points!
WTF you have no idea, next my mother I am a liberal. Gingerkatt sounds like you get off with being a killer. Using your logic killing is ok. My opinion , I want to kill people. Since that is my opinion no one else can have a say. Simp.e minded much?
Nothing gives one human human being the RIGHT to kill author human being I don't care if you have a uterus or not.
WTF you have no idea, next my mother I am a liberal. Gingerkatt sounds like you get off with being a killer. Using your logic killing is ok. My opinion , I want to kill people. Since that is my opinion no one else can have a say. Simp.e minded much? Originally Posted by oilfieldace
I’m definitely ok with killing. My father was a 23 year Marine who served in Korea and two tours in Vietnam. Behind enemy lines.

A clump of cells in my uterus that may interfere with my period, is NOT killing an enemy person.

Are you a pacifist? Would you stand your ground? Or act like the coward you seem to be. Take care of YOUR OWN reproduction. It’s your right.
  • WTF
  • 10-11-2018, 04:05 PM
WTF you have no idea, next my mother I am a liberal. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Well then , there ya go...don't stand next to your mom during holiday poctures, especially if she has a sharp coat hanger in her hand

Nothing gives one human human being the RIGHT to kill author human being I don't care if you have a uterus or not. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
WHAT ABOUT WAR?
SELF DEFENSE?