Trade Secrets – Business Forum

LOL. Unfriendly Racist Fred is no WK for her. He just hates me because I called him out on his racist and ignorant posts under his other handles. That's not my fault. If you are going to run from handles, be smart enough to change your posting style so I don't figure out who you are in two seconds.

TT probably has WKs but I doubt he is one of them because where I post, he posts. He's one of my few pussy hurt stalkers on this board. He'll probably claim that I am the devil next. He's a joke.
LOL. Unfriendly Racist Fred is no WK for her. He just hates me because I called him out on his racist and ignorant posts under his other handles. That's not my fault. If you are going to run from handles, be smart enough to change your posting style so I don't figure out who you are in two seconds.

TT probably has WKs but I doubt he is one of them because where I post, he posts. He's one of my few pussy hurt stalkers on this board. He'll probably claim that I am the devil next. He's a joke. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Ladies and gentlemen, introducing the ignorant troll LM who doesn't realize that trying so hard to convince people you have 3 Ivy League degrees makes you look ridiculous!

I admit I went to a state school - I think it is a more appropriate education than hanging out with elitist, rich snobs at self promoting public relations institutions that exist as "Esteemed Universities" but give everyone who shows up credentials - how hard can it be?

Admittedly, most of the people who go there are smart but by itself that rules out LM - who presents his ideas so inelegantly if he really did go to the Ivy League they should rescind his degrees!
I think I'm in love ... ...

White knights rock! ... Originally Posted by Torre Tames
You are welcome. I think it is inappropriate for the guys on here to insult providers (except in rare cases) when you provide us all with such a nice public service which I often equate to being the functional equivalent of highly effective nursing.
Just curious to hear how trading services has worked out for folks.

My experiences with the Business Forum have mostly been very positive.

I found my CPA, which I’ve held on to for many years. He has rescued me from possible issues with IRS and we’ve developed a very close relationship.

But I’ve also had a couple of “iffy” experiences where it was tough to balance out provider service and what the other party was willing to give …. or even discovering the expertise they claimed to have was not truly legit.

The business forum is a great resource when seeking much needed professional help and such and overall, my opinion about it is positive.

Anyone else want to chime in on this subject? Originally Posted by Torre Tames
Usually trading services is a bad idea, especially because one has to happen at least a day before the other so many times, the one that has to do the second part fumbles around, makes excuses and ultimately does not go through with their end of the deal. Another thing to keep in mind is those services bartered are not going to be equal in value either, one of you is going to get the short end of the stick.

Ladies and gentlemen, introducing the ignorant troll LM who doesn't realize that trying so hard to convince people you have 3 Ivy League degrees makes you look ridiculous!

I admit I went to a state school - I think it is a more appropriate education than hanging out with elitist, rich snobs at self promoting public relations institutions that exist as "Esteemed Universities" but give everyone who shows up credentials - how hard can it be?

Admittedly, most of the people who go there are smart but by itself that rules out LM - who presents his ideas so inelegantly if he really did go to the Ivy League they should rescind his degrees! Originally Posted by friendly fred
FF, Do not worry about Lucas McCain, most people have him on ignore. A couple of good reasons: 1. He is a drama troll that if you are one of his targets, he will try to find something wrong with anything that you say, and if there is not something, he will make something up just get a reaction. 2. IF he actually sees providers and does P4P, he does not post reviews on a review board he is a member of.
Usually trading services is a bad idea, especially because one has to happen at least a day before the other so many times, the one that has to do the second part fumbles around, makes excuses and ultimately does not go through with their end of the deal. Another thing to keep in mind is those services bartered are not going to be equal in value either, one of you is going to get the short end of the stick.

FF, Do not worry about Lucas McCain, most people have him on ignore. A couple of good reasons: 1. He is a drama troll that if you are one of his targets, he will try to find something wrong with anything that you say, and if there is not something, he will make something up just get a reaction. 2. IF he actually sees providers and does P4P, he does not post reviews on a review board he is a member of. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Very good points and thank you.
FF, Do not worry about Lucas McCain, most people have him on ignore. A couple of good reasons: 1. He is a drama troll that if you are one of his targets, he will try to find something wrong with anything that you say, and if there is not something, he will make something up just get a reaction. 2. IF he actually sees providers and does P4P, he does not post reviews on a review board he is a member of. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Is this a reunion of the running from handles club with you and Unfriendly Racist Fred? Perhaps you should stick with mod conspiracy theories that make no sense.

How many handles have you had to run from like Frederick? Sure I am a troll, but at least I'm the same troll and I don't run away from handles like the trolls you guys are. Don't try to act self righteous with me after all of the shit you have pulled.
Boys .... Boys! Stop causing problems on the playground!

I'm gonna send you to the principal's office ... and you will get the paddled! Not in good way!

TT
Sorry Ma'am. I'll try to act better. I have a very delicate butt that I think could not handle a paddle.
Sorry Ma'am. I'll try to act better. I have a very delicate butt that I think could not handle a paddle. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

I wonder if Torre will trade for WEC' s Walmart lingerie and serial killer mugshot photoshoots 😁😁
Shep - WTF? ...You jumpin in on the troll train?
I would've thought you might have higher personal standards.

Just sayin...

TT
I would've thought you might have higher personal standards.

Just sayin...

TT Originally Posted by Torre Tames
What "personal standards" are you referring to? We are on a whore board and you fuck married men. Married men are on a whore board and they pay you to suck and fuck them.

I'm hardly the morality police, but I never cheated on my ex wife because I respected her too much to do that. Instead, I served her with divorce papers.

Don't act like this board is full of people with an actual moral compass. It is not. Everyone uses fake names for a reason.
Well, speak for yourself mister.

I've met some awesome people in this profession who would be there for me in a heart beat. AND ... they never refer to me as a "whore". I am to them, a very good friend with excellent benefits.

So go F*ck yourself .... because all you have is a bitter attitude .... and apparently do not care or respect providers ... what we stand for .... and the MUCH NEEDED service we provide.

I'm sad for you ...

I've met some awesome people in this profession who would be there for me in a heart beat. AND ... they never refer to me as a "whore". I am to them, a very good friend with excellent benefits.

So go F*ck yourself .... because all you have is a bitter attitude .... and apparently do not care or respect providers ... what we stand for .... and the MUCH NEEDED service we provide.

I'm sad for you ... Originally Posted by Torre Tames
Calm down. I was just stating my opinion. Last time I checked I was in coed. Whether you agree with my opinion or not is up to you because I don't give a shit either way.

I have no bitter attitude. You just don't like that I don't fit your narrative. That's fine and I wish you the best. Stay safe and be well.

And technically, I did refer to myself as a corporate "whore" so no need to take offense to my verbiage. It's not that serious. Most working people are whores. I need to make a buck like everyone else. I don't sell myself for sex for money, but I certainly sell my brain. I'm a whore. My friends who have their own businesses call me a "corporate bitch". I kind of prefer to be called a whore. They're a little harsh IMO. I need to get some friends with filters. LOL
Calm down. I was just stating my opinion. Last time I checked I was in coed. Whether you agree with my opinion or not is up to you .... LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Point well taken. My apologies for being such a hot head. I had one too many gin and tonics yesterday ... ... But boy did I have fun! ...

This thread may have lived out it's cyber life, but looks like the consensus is more on the side NOT to Trade Secrets.

I'm still going to pursue seeking services from it .... like I said, it can be hit or miss but I like doing business with folks who are aware of my profession.

I'm sad for you ... Originally Posted by Torre Tames
Funny how he elicits responses like this from so many people - maybe Lucas is the problem....