SavannahDDs - RIP OFF ARTIST - Took $800 from my longtime client and left

I'm done for now. Sorry for any problems. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
I'm sorry that providers can't make alerts anymore, without being found guilty until proven innocent.

Anyway, if it is found to be truthful, thank you to Brooke for informing the membership of yet another rip-off. You have done more than most hobbyists would ever do, given the exact same circumstances. Which is why no one ever believes them. It seems like any time we have anything to say about another provider, it is immediately dismissed as a fake alert, until the *evidence* (LMAO) is brought to light, and even when it is, no one really has anything to say when it is proven as true.

If this is a fake alert, you need a new hobby.

plcowboy58 is welcome to contact me with his version of the story. I'll check his references, and if he's legit I'll give him a free 6-month trial on P411 (if he wants it) AND deal with his complaint against Savannah.

Regardless, he is who should have posted the alert in the first place. Originally Posted by GinaXXX
But, he didn't. Shoulda, coulda, woulda. Everyone is should-ing all over themselves. I'm more interested in hearing whether someone got a free p411 membership or not.

Bottom line: I'm sure the powers that be, will figure it all out. You know what they say about assumptions....
So in the time it took to go to the coke machine she cleaned out her room and vanished?
So in the time it took to go to the coke machine she cleaned out her room and vanished? Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996
Lots of ladies could do it in less time. Just sayin'. It is not outside the realm of possibility.

Leave your room for one minute, with a relatively unknown BP provider in the room with your wallet full of cash and let us know if she could get out before you got back
I can see taking cash from a wallet, but this was her room with all of her stuff correct? She would have to lug suitcases and all.
This is what I don't understand:

On May4th check into Hotel in Beaumont Tx. after taking shower, just out of boredom checked local BP and saw Savannah DD ad and noticed tattoos.Had no interest and proceeded to bar where in minutes in comes this lady and has a seat close to me. We struck up a convo. and proceeded out side for a smoke. I disclosed that I recognized her and all was cool
Ok, so you get into town and check into your hotel. You get on backpage and see this chick. You are not interested at all. So you head down to your hotel bar, and magically the girl you just saw on backpage shows up minutes later?

What are the odds that would happen?
I'm sorry that providers can't make alerts anymore, without being found guilty until proven innocent.
I haven't seen any "innocent" providers being found guilty. Have you? Seriously? Each and every provider found to be posting fake alerts (that I've been involved with at least), was completely full of crap.

The providers who make REAL alerts are taken seriously, because their stories make sense and the information surrounding their story backs up their claims. They also don't play the drama out on the message boards, because they are discreet and professional about their business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996
So in the time it took to go to the coke machine she cleaned out her room and vanished?

Lots of ladies could do it in less time. Just sayin'. It is not outside the realm of possibility.
Absolutely, it could have happened. Some providers roll with a toothbrush in a plastic bag. lol The alert itself really isn't in question. For me, I question why a provider who wasn't there, who doesn't know what REALLY happened, is making the alert for some mysterious client. If you've never heard of providers attacking one another on boards like this, because someone stole someone's curling iron or got knocked up by someone's man, you haven't been around for longer than 2 weeks.

Anyway, maybe the alert is legit, but regardless of that it's not Brooke's place, or any other provider who heard the info somewhere, to start posting alerts on other providers. That is gossiping. Talking about other people's business is GOSSIPING. Spreading information that you heard somewhere is GOSSIPPING!!!!

Perhaps I'm the only person who thinks it's totally irresponsible, but I never marched to the same beat as most. All I know is that I find out that far too many alerts are actually complete nonsense when made first-hand, let alone a second-hand alert.

Anyway, I'm sure that Brooke (and everyone else) is now well aware what I think of this sort of thing... but quite honestly, I highly doubt she wasn't aware of my thoughts on the matter years ago. It's not like I've ever hid my disgust with gossip mongers and those who have nothing better to do than sit around all day talking about who did what to who on the boards.

If an alert needs to be made, let the person who had a problem make the alert, so we have the REAL information not some tough wannabe threats and bs.

Always,
Gina
Oh I agree it could happen. I mean she does look pretty athletic, just leaves doubt.
I'm sorry that providers can't make alerts anymore, without being found guilty until proven innocent. Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie
Not sure what you mean by that statement.

The "pimped out provider" in question did not do a thing to the OP of this thread.

This is a second hand account of something that may or may not have happened as Brooke described it while she was spamming ECCIE in at least 3 cities while making threats to do it in others and to compound it and make it worse, Brooke went ahead and committed a banning offense in Houston by outing a member's former handle.

Show me where Brooke posted an "Alert" of events she was directly around to witness and be part of?

Brooke has apparently made it her mission to try and ruin this girl's business by spreading 2nd hand information. (Am I the only one who noticed how upset she was about how her "long time client looking to spend $800 with someone else?)

But as I've noted, there are so many holes in the combined stories that it destroys any potential for this to taken very seriously.

Pretty sure that Gina nailed it here with her post about this matter with regards to Brooke spamming/posting this:

Planting yourself (Brooke) firmly in the middle of something like this, true or not, is something that a drama-queen and gossip monger does. Certainly, no discreet and professional provider would ever try to destroy another provider over something she heard from a client. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out that one shouldn't shouldn't believe everything you hear from a client or provider, and if it IS true, it's not your business to spread around anyway.
Always,
Gina Originally Posted by GinaXXX
Oh SNAP!
Once again Gina sums it up nicely.

It's not that I don't want alerts posted by providers. It's that there is no way I get involved with anyone, male or female, who is always up in other people's business and seems to seek out drama.
This. Randomly check into a hotel in Beaumont and check BP because "he's bored" and then decides he's not interested in a random Beaumont ad.. and then oddly enough of all places he runs into her, it's at the bar downstairs. lol.

This is what I don't understand:

Ok, so you get into town and check into your hotel. You get on backpage and see this chick. You are not interested at all. So you head down to your hotel bar, and magically the girl you just saw on backpage shows up minutes later?

What are the odds that would happen? Originally Posted by still-asleep
I'm still trying to figure out how the hell Broke Wild can somehow discern that the person she is stalking and slamming and was no where near when this alleged transaction went down can somehow get away with tossing the PIMP card down with zero, and I do mean ZERO evidence from either the supposed victim or herself.

And what is even more hilarious to me is that if you read the replies from the broke-dick who claims he was scammed by this gal, he readily admits the only reason he bothered to create a handle and post "his side" was to "protect" his friend Broke Wild.

Note to all: NOT to warn the other paying members. Not to help others avoid the same sort of treatment.

Simply to protect Broke. Period. No more. No less.

Oh no, he must be of that clan of asshats who consider that if YOU get ripped off by some cash and dash provider that's just too bad because except for joining to defend Broke, (from her own self-posting alerts of her own behavior), he would never have bothered.
Laz you are no better than she is. Give it a rest
Well, I can't speak to what happened to the gentleman the OP is talking about, but I posted a review of SavannahDD's a few months ago when she came to my home for an outcall. She was professional, on time, clean, and had no driver. She stayed the full time paid for and was great in the sack.

If she has fallen in with a pimp it's possible he's forcing her to scam people. She has plenty of good reviews and I can't imagine her risking her lively hood for $800 measly dollars.

Anyway, if it's true its a real shame ...
Crazy! Sorry to hear about this
Im not trying to go off topic but why was this posted in CO-ED? is it cause it wasnt a real alert? and what i mean by real alert is that it wasnt posted by the person it happened to?