P411 WTF

Deleted..... thought better of it.
Deleted..... thought better of it. Originally Posted by GinaXXX
Too late, I read it. I was 99% sure of it anyway. But I understand you reasoning.
I only reapplied, after being banned, because I was looking for someone to okay me, but someone agreed to meet me without requesting a P411 account or references. I'll likely not pay the stupid 100 dollars. Originally Posted by yitzchak
How much money is a P411 membership?
Say its your cousin.
That crazy biatch over there at P411 called the place where I work and go to school like 15 times. Everyone is asking me who tf is this bitch that keeps calling. It was not discreet. WTF should I tell them? Originally Posted by yitzchak
Report it to P411 staff. They don’t put up with any bs!
I would say Gina has a pretty good read on you!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Yea, right. She don’t know me.

How much money is a P411 membership? Originally Posted by pyramider
It’s like 100 - 200 dollars for six months.
Bullshit. Why don't you go away? Your "cover" has been blown again, and again.
If 99 dollars is close enough to 100, then it is the lower bound of [100, 200].
T
R
O
L
L
!
!
!
Dude, there is someone named Lori and another named Jayne, who work for P411 verification. I could not know that if this was made up.
You already know I don't do drama.... buh bye

Always,
Gina Originally Posted by GinaXXX
You are now trying to blackmail my legal info more proof you are not on the up n up
If your banned they won't even bother calling you
the best way to get verified on p411 is getting a provider reference. ask nicely after you see one and offer to post up a review and they will likely send you an email.. once you are on you are on for good

you gotta be nuts to give your job # in this situation