THE: Ya Can't Make This Shit Up Repository

Ricky, Ricky, Ricky...didja ever hear of the concept of...diluting your message? Holy mutherfuck. I mean...don't get me wrong. I love Trump fanboyz wasting their time almost as much as I love them wasting their money on Trump crypto. But still...I'm starting to get worried about ya just a bit. And...it's weird.

. Originally Posted by rooster
Speaking from someone that has so diluted their message, they have nothing left but to rinse, regurgitate, & repeat.

I have recently noticed, that you’re not banging on DJT stock anymore tho.

Wrong much?

I have recently noticed, that you’re not banging on DJT stock anymore tho.

Wrong much?

Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Yeah...ummm...you sure schooled me there, Mr. Sowell...

Cuz...SONOFABITCH!...it was up over 2 percent today!...16 percent in the past 5 days! It closed over $16!

And I missed the fuggin boat.

I coulda cashed in and made enough to pay for poor ol' Meemaw's fecal transplant. Fuck.

(of course...that's down juuuuust a smidge from the $66.12 it posted on the second day of trading. But HEY!! Ya don't become the most expensive stock to "short" by offerin security! I'm changing my forecast to BUY! BUY! BUY!)

(how'd YOU do this week, btw? Make some more cash on this? Didja get in on more MAGAt fuckin?)

A truer ThreAd was never created. You really CAN'T make this shit up!

Would Harris, the whore, do any better?
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Is it just me or do others think it's strange that a 14 year veteran of a whore board is calling someone a whore as if that's a bad thing?

"ya can't make this shit up"
Is it just me or do others think it's strange that a 14 year veteran of a whore board is calling someone a whore as if that's a bad thing? Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
wwp gets the 1st coffee of the morning salute for that comment
DHS Sec. Mayorkas over 5 years:

'20: Closing the border is xenophobic.

'21: The border is secure.

'22: There is no illegal immigration.

'23: Illegal immigration increase is temporary.

Feb '24: Illegal immigration is good.

Oct '24: We gave illegals the whole budget.
Oct 3 '24 11:31 A.M.: Ricky gets even....weirder..

Sorry fer the duplicate post, but this is just TOO good...

(hint: this is in reference to a post I made from...under a rock... where I live...at least part time)

there is no scenario where I travel to

what ever rock you live under to pay

attention to any of your posts
Originally Posted by JONBALLS
I sure am glad you ain't following me to the Florida forums or anythin creepy like that...

(Ya really can NOT make this shit up!!)

stop zip

STOP!! NOW!!! Originally Posted by JONBALLS