What would the lefties do?

I am sorely tempted to make a deal with you Tex, I find the post and you stay off this site, voluntarily, for a month when I do. However, I don't think you have the capacity to honor such a deal. You would create another avatar like FuckZup does frequently or you would just break your word. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I do not have the time, will, want or inclination to review even one of your idiotic posts in an effort to find something that you previously said. Especially when I know with 99% certainty that it will be something stupid. It would not be much different than searching for a needle in a haystack while the haystack is on fire.

Be a man and not a "whimp." If you said it, have the courage of your convictions to defend what I am almost certain will be an idiotic statement. Otherwise, shut the fuck up!

There, that was easy enough, wasn't it?
Now there is the problem. I'm a conservative. I believe in rules and fair play. You're a liberal. You believe the ends justify the means and lying is nothing but a tactic.
You believe the ends justify the means and lying is nothing but a tactic. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Lying? This pissing contest is none of LexiLiar's bidness!
Now there is the problem. I'm a conservative. I believe in rules and fair play. You're a liberal. You believe the ends justify the means and lying is nothing but a tactic. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Do you think JDIdiot is lying or just dumb as a box of rocks? He certainly thinks a lot of himself and has the answer to every question that hasn't been asked.

I think he just changed his avatar, right?

Just checking.

What a fucking scumbag.
Do you think JDIdiot is lying or just dumb as a box of rocks? He certainly thinks a lot of himself and has the answer to every question that hasn't been asked.

Just checking.

What a fucking scumbag. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well if you don't agree with him, prove him wrong by using a bit of logic instead of insults and excuses. You just used the biggest pussy play of all time. " If ya can't dispute the issue then destroy the man" So prove him wrong or move on.

Jim

Just checking.

What a fucking scumbag. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I believe you previously upbraided me for insensitive and incendiary language. In an ironic twist, you now are employing the same tactic - what say ye in your defense?
Now there is the problem. I'm a conservative. I believe in rules and fair play. You're a liberal. You believe the ends justify the means and lying is nothing but a tactic. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Conservatives are just as statist as liberals. You just want to control people's behavior differently. Rules and fair play? Sure. You want to make the rules then referee the game.

I think part of the referee's responsibilities is enforcing the rules equally for everyone and if you can make a case for it, change the rules for the better. The liberal mindset, as demonstrated by this administration, is to keep the rules to use against the other side but just ignore them for your side. Bush went to Congress for authorization of force, Obama just did it while indicting Bush for doing it correctly. Bush passed the Patriot Act (for good or bad) but Obama just does what he wants to do to whom he wants to do it to and then blames his illegal actions on the Patriot Act which the democrats could have overturned but didn't.
I think part of the referee's responsibilities is enforcing the rules equally for everyone and if you can make a case for it, change the rules for the better. The liberal mindset, as demonstrated by this administration, is to keep the rules to use against the other side but just ignore them for your side. Bush went to Congress for authorization of force, Obama just did it while indicting Bush for doing it correctly. Bush passed the Patriot Act (for good or bad) but Obama just does what he wants to do to whom he wants to do it to and then blames his illegal actions on the Patriot Act which the democrats could have overturned but didn't. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I agree - it is the problem with the constitution. We conservatives live by it and get hit over the head by it when it suits the liberals. Then they ignore it when it is inconvenient. It is a dead dog, and should be buried like every dead dog.
Conservatives pick and choose what part of the Constitution they want to follow, just like the lefties. See the Patriot Act, NDAA and Citizen's United.
Conservatives pick and choose what part of the Constitution they want to follow, just like the lefties. See the Patriot Act, NDAA and Citizen's United. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Yes, you have a good point. So, why don't we just scrap it out and go Parliamentary?
For that matter, regional autonomy would be nice like they are about to vote on in the Ukraine.
We have very limited options... Originally Posted by WTF
No dumbfuck, we have plenty of options. We just don't have a leader with enough imagination, diplomatic skill or cajones to play on Putin's level...

Here is an obvious idea. Putin is being a bad boy because he says he wants to protect ethnic Russians living outside his borders, right? Then let's tell him publicly and often that he should TAKE THEM ALL BACK to their mother country if he truly cares about their well-being. No visa requirements for any of them to return to Russia and permanently resettle there. I am sure the EU and the current host countries will be happy to help pay for the resettlement costs. Problem solved!

Or here is another idea. Ever hear of Kaliningrad Oblast? Look it up on the fucking map, libtards. It's Russian territory wedged up there on the Baltic between Lithuania and Poland, totally cut off from the mother country. Why don't we tell NATO member Lithuania and NATO member Poland to start massing troops along the borders while complaining about the mistreatment of ethnic Poles and Lithuanians in Kaliningrad? Maybe we could start calling it Konigsberg again. Ya think that might get Pooty-Poot's attention?

So there - two options, and I'm just getting started. Of course, we would need a real leader to get in Putin's face like this.... But please tell me again - what do the libtards want to do? Sit back passively and cede all the initiative to Putin?
No dumbfuck, we have plenty of options. We just don't have a leader with enough imagination, diplomatic skill or cajones to play on Putin's level...

Here is an obvious idea. Putin is being a bad boy because he says he wants to protect ethnic Russians living outside his borders, right? Then let's tell him publicly and often that he should TAKE THEM ALL BACK to their mother country if he truly cares about their well-being. No visa requirements for any of them to return to Russia and permanently resettle there. I am sure the EU and the current host countries will be happy to help pay for the resettlement costs. Problem solved!

Or here is another idea. Ever hear of Kaliningrad Oblast? Look it up on the fucking map, libtards. It's Russian territory wedged up there on the Baltic between Lithuania and Poland, totally cut off from the mother country. Why don't we tell NATO member Lithuania and NATO member Poland to start massing troops along the borders while complaining about the mistreatment of ethnic Poles and Lithuanians in Kaliningrad? Maybe we could start calling it Konigsberg again. Ya think that might get Pooty-Poot's attention?

So there - two options, and I'm just getting started. Of course, we would need a real leader to get in Putin's face like this.... But please tell me again - what do the libtards want to do? Sit back passively and cede all the initiative to Putin? Originally Posted by lustylad
You do know that Poland and Lithuania are not part of the USA don't you? We can't tell them to do a damn thing.
For the last couple of weeks our Marxist leftists wanted to know how we on the right would handle Putin and the Crimean problem. Totally ignoring that we would have avoided getting into an Obama created situation but then they are not the most honest bunch here. So, we have Russian troops massing on the Ukrainian border; what would you do lefties? If you don't have the balls to produce some kind of real answer then you should get the fuck out of this room and leave it to the adults. Try to demonstrate that you have at least some of the guts that we have by putting it out there. We're waiting...
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You still didn't answer the question you stupid ignorant warmonger.

You'd probably do exactly the same thing the Bushie NeoCons did with Georgia. Piss your pants and do nothing.

Us "lefties" would gather NATO and the UN and decide on sanctions and stick with them until the Russians cry like little girls. Looks like the Russkies want to negotiate on it to see if they can avoid tightening sanctions, but it is more us to the Europeans who are much more closely affected. I don't think Mexico is going to take Texas away from us or Canada take Maine if we let the Russkies take away Crimea no matter how pussy our President might be or not.
Well JD, I don't know why it matters if I'm right or left handed, but this is what I would do. I would call in the only person capable of doing anything, a former Navy man, and that person would be SUPER JD. I would send him on a top secret mission to get close to Putin. And when the time is right to put on his poison lipstick and use it to get rid of Putin for good, the way only he can. For those that don't know SUPER JD is also known as Admiral Fluffer. As alway good luck to you on your mission and may God be with you. Make your country proud.