Economics Of Touring

I personally don't mind traveling with another low volume provider. 2 Room suites are great because then no one has to leave when the other one has an appointment. Since I am mainly a tour only provider I like to have someone along with me evry once in a while. Then I have someone to eat with, maybe do a little gambling with as well.

Being Low volume is gets real boring sometimes on the road so tour buddies are great! Originally Posted by Andrea Davis
I assume you mean 2 bedroom suites, which at a minimum are 3 rooms? A typical two room suite enters into a sitting room (couch/chair/TV, etc.) with a separate bedroom. Unless you do you biz in the front/sitting room, having her stay in the room is kinda creepy for some. The whole "don't mind my girl, we'll be in the back." or "ya want to make this a 3 way?" isn't what we thought we were signing up for....
I never use the hotel sheets but bring my own. I usually buy queen sets. Take out the flat sheets and use those. They are very easy to pack if you roll them tight. I pack about six for two days and if there is laundry in the hotel wash them if i need more and wash before i leave. I have found lots of sets in Ross, Marshalls, Tj Maxx and Burlington on sale and i end up with a fitted sheet for myself. ( i don't like to use flat one at home anyway). I found this to be very convenient. Candles and air freshener are a necessity. And i always make sure the room is free of trash and looks like i just checked in ( if i am running out of time i just put all of the trash in the closet)..lol Originally Posted by adrianax2x
Me too! I have one suitcase dedicated to sheets towels washcloths and hand towels. Mine. I washed them, bleached them, dried them. Nice high thread count sheets, fluffy towels - not hotel ones. I chased a Wyndham maid down once - she had my damn towels not theirs. (mine are better)

I though I was the only 'retentive' fool who traveled with linens! I feel so much better now. <yeah I have a couple of neat sheets and a latex sheet too sooooo>
I assume you mean 2 bedroom suites, which at a minimum are 3 rooms? A typical two room suite enters into a sitting room (couch/chair/TV, etc.) with a separate bedroom. Unless you do you biz in the front/sitting room, having her stay in the room is kinda creepy for some. The whole "don't mind my girl, we'll be in the back." or "ya want to make this a 3 way?" isn't what we thought we were signing up for.... Originally Posted by atlcomedy

Yes, you have 2 full bedrooms each with its own bath, with the living room in the middle, kitchen and dining as well. I never share an incall with another provider though...too much can go wrong, and guys have always complained that they don't like knowing another person is there. I don't even like staying at the same hotel if I know another provider is there...especially if she is on the same darn floor.

I had an incident in Memphis where they put a girl I knew right next door to me and she was VERY high volume. From 8 a.m. to 1 a.m. she had guys in and out. I called the front desk and asked to be moved because someone was smoking lol. I did not want to draw attention to her or myself, and they were happy to move me.
These are great ideas. Thank you for sharing