stealthing

The burden of proof is same as in any other rape case.
Rape is a harsh term to use. I don't think I'd put it in that category. Wrong, yes, sexual assault, I'm very hesitant to put it any where near that description.

In the similar sense, is cumming in a woman when you promise to pull out a "rape"? What about cumming in mouth when she says to give a warning before you cum so she can switch to a handjob? Seems that is the definition of rape is so loose, almost anything could be construed as such.

Similar debate has been had for some time. This gets to the retroactive determination of whether consent was properly given. Not long ago there were real discussions on whether a woman should be allowed to determine the next day whether she really meant to consent to sex. Or worse were the discussions on whether "pressuring" a woman for sex vitiated her consent. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
get back in your cubicle and do your good reviews lol.

kidding of course. i love fucking with this chick, im sorry im done, i couldnt resist
I've actually been seeing a lot posts on this in different forums and message boards.

I initially didn't think it was as prevalent as the source article made it out to be. I was sadly mistaken.
Originally Posted by buttholesurfer
Finally this kind of sexual assault is being prosecuted

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/12/20/hea...w.cnn.com%252F

Another rape conviction of a client forcing unprotected sex on a provider

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...uring-14556729

Way to go UK !

Rape is a harsh term to use. I don't think I'd put it in that category. Wrong, yes, sexual assault, I'm very hesitant to put it any where near that description.

In the similar sense, is cumming in a woman when you promise to pull out a "rape"? What about cumming in mouth when she says to give a warning before you cum so she can switch to a handjob? Seems that is the definition of rape is so loose, almost anything could be construed as such.

Similar debate has been had for some time. This gets to the retroactive determination of whether consent was properly given. Not long ago there were real discussions on whether a woman should be allowed to determine the next day whether she really meant to consent to sex. Or worse were the discussions on whether "pressuring" a woman for sex vitiated her consent. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
but without a doubt its still not consensual. the woman consented to sex with condom, not without. the real issue here is getting HIV or pregnant from this tactic.

lets look at this from a logical point of view. What happens when the woman notices you are inside her without a condom? She is obviously going to tell you to stop and pull out. this is because what you are doing wasnt consented to, and if the guy refuses to pull out till he finishes then that just adds to the assault. Ill put it another way. there are actually people that go around with needles and sticking people with it in movie theaters or other places that have been infected with their own HIV/AIDs. This is no different from someone who KNOWS he has a STD and still removing condom to infect someone who never consented to uncovered sex. its exactly the same thing. Same thing with getting a woman pregnant that doesn't want to get pregnant.
It is rape. Nothing less