against my better judgment: has anyone else noticed that the longer we go into this pandemic, the hotter the gals on LC and the lower the rates?

• pxmcc
  • 04-26-2020, 10:59 PM
another hint: 2nd word starts with an "l". so now we have "she l...." it's easier than the ny times crossword puzzle without cheating with google or siri..
I started a thread on supply and demand several weeks ago. Not m,any serious responses and not many agreed with me back then.

My thought was that a larger number of women would become newbie providers and the number of men who could handle the donation for a well established high-end provider would shrink. That and the closure of strip clubs and A<MP/Spas would drive down the average donation rates.

Do you guys still actively seeing providers see any of that?
  • pxmcc
  • 04-27-2020, 02:12 PM
I started a thread on supply and demand several weeks ago. Not m,any serious responses and not many agreed with me back then.

My thought was that a larger number of women would become newbie providers and the number of men who could handle the donation for a well established high-end provider would shrink. That and the closure of strip clubs and A<MP/Spas would drive down the average donation rates.

Do you guys still actively seeing providers see any of that? Originally Posted by ICU 812
indeed i do. high-end providers may want to offer a lower end option such as cbj or 90 min at the 60 min price (plus their high end options.) the only hobbyists who wouldnt be affected would be those with lots of old money. most working stiffs like myself have already been affected.

hobby money, like gambling money, should be fun money only. ppl have less of that.
The market will take care of itself.
  • pxmcc
  • 04-27-2020, 05:41 PM
The market will take care of itself. Originally Posted by tbone2u
the market, yes. but what about the gals. will they get the whole concept of supply and demand and how that whole thing works..
It’s not called the oldest profession for nothing px....they’ll be fine.....WTF is this....Training Day for fucktards?
Still no change in my area. The two notable changes I have noticed are more providers posting and menu expanding, but rates seem to be holding steady.

This Virus thing is still to new to know how it will affect the hobby. I fully expect our government to throw another round of $$$ to goose the economy. More money in pockets will lead to providers phone ringing.

There is a lot experts who believe credit markets will freeze, this will likely follow 3-4 months from the shock. If credit markets freeze it will bring a lot of pain and worsening employment numbers.

The key is long term unemployment. The industries hit badly (so far) is oil and entertainment. The entertainment industry may take a long time to come back. Who want to jump on a cruise ship? The entertainment industry is typically low wage, but if credit markets freeze it could bleed into high dollar wages and we may find ourselves in another 2008 all over again.
Save your money, if the doomers are right it might become fun to hobby again.
  • pxmcc
  • 04-28-2020, 03:02 AM
It’s not called the oldest profession for nothing px....they’ll be fine.....WTF is this....Training Day for fucktards? Originally Posted by Russ38
lol sir..
Px, none of your clues are legit.
  • pxmcc
  • 04-28-2020, 07:29 PM
Px, none of your clues are legit. Originally Posted by frogdog
its yours to solve frog. and the winning answer is the grammatically incorrect....
  • pxmcc
  • 04-29-2020, 12:38 AM
Px, none of your clues are legit. Originally Posted by frogdog
ya but is she..

if you answer correctly, you get my 4-6 tops on LC..
Yooou mean your 7,8 and 9th "tops" .....

Frogdog got my top 3 picks by pm ...

. if he solves the puzzle, he'll get my 4, 5, and 6 as well. if someone else solves it first, they'll get my 1, 2, and 3.
Originally Posted by pxmcc
How is it you already gave your 1 2 3 to Frogdog via PM

...then hang the carrot out for "if someone else solves it first" ... didnt Frogdog already claim 1 2 3?

Or did your 4 5 6 become 1 2 3 after you gave the original 1 2 3 away ? Thus, your 7 8 9 became 4 5 6 ....right ?

I smell bullshit... just like this threAD, which belongs in the litterbox.
the market, yes. but what about the gals. will they get the whole concept of supply and demand and how that whole thing works.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
I am guessing that understanding the technical aspects won't matter. If there is an influx of women new to providing who will do what it takes for whatever it takes . . .the average donation will be depressed. A lot of women chasing fewer men willing to pay for sex will result in lower donations.

In addition, I anticipate a surge of activity in the Sugar Daddy/Sugar Baby arena for the same reasons. If a player has cash it will be a buyer's market.

I do not see LE focusing on sex workers or traffickers either just now.
I am guessing that understanding the technical aspects won't matter. If there is an influx of women new to providing who will do what it takes for whatever it takes . . .the average donation will be depressed. A lot of women chasing fewer men willing to pay for sex will result in lower donations.

In addition, I anticipate a surge of activity in the Sugar Daddy/Sugar Baby arena for the same reasons. If a player has cash it will be a buyer's market.

I do not see LE focusing on sex workers or traffickers either just now. Originally Posted by ICU 812
LE has made it clear they are not going after the low hanging fruit like prostitution and small amounts of smoke ie low level crimes.
No need to go after the low hanging fruit. The county judge will just let them walk.
Hey Russ....have an extra face mask with a hole in it?