A.O.Demon has retired

I'm like a kid in a candy store....
The problem is that you are giving out wrong information. If she wants people to know has retired let her take 45 seconds to tell people. You are acting like a love sick puppy dog. Originally Posted by BigEddie
Yep. And the sad part that some guys have never learned is that women do not respect a weak man. They may use them, but they don't love or respect them.
This whole thread is like The Eagles retirement tour. Five years later, they're still out there!
I was thinking about announcing Just4Hobby's retirement, but then who would I use to announce my retirement.
This announcement is almost as newsworthy as the possibility of how the Green Hornet may have found Kato at an AMP.

-M
Too bad on so many levels. Wish she'd responded, striking appearance and chemistry is interesting.
This is so, so funny on so many levels.

The Soapie is spinning nicely here. We have a retirement threAD trotted out by everyone else except the "retiree" who just posted an ad for providing services and the potential of stalking has been injected.

This thread seems to be about anyone but the subject of this threAD. Does it really perpetuate the "Legend of A O Demon?"
I'm back, I retired a few minutes ago but didn't have time
to post it before I came back out of retirement.

I will get a provider to let you know about my future retirements,
but for now I'm back out of retirement again. I retired and came
back out between the words (future and retirements) written above.

I am back from retirement. Sorry, I forgot to announce I was retired. Did anyone miss me? No? Dammit.....
Got no beef with J4H or AOD but gotta say I don't see any positive things coming from keeping this thread going. Only brings up more questions than answers and the lady has had no say whatsoever.
No such thing as bad publicity.

I have looked at her pics a couple of times now. Nice ass, Demon!
I have communicated with the provider in question, and she made it clear that in no way did she give permission or encourage this member to post any announcements about her business.

She did say that she mentioned retirement in her ad a while back, but not that anyone else should take it upon themselves to make announcements about it.

Just4Hobby, you really should leave the running of the ladies' business to the ladies.

Got no beef with J4H or AOD but gotta say I don't see any positive things coming from keeping this thread going. Only brings up more questions than answers and the lady has had no say whatsoever. Originally Posted by thechocolatebanana
The lady has every power to post on this thread if she chooses. It's also not board policy to close a thread without reason.

I'll say it again: if members want threads to "go away" it's as simple as not posting on them. (Unlikely, given that some folks seem to be incapable of just passing by, but there you have it...)
Those guys who are incapable of just letting threads die are real asshats.

Oh, wait, umm.

I have communicated with the provider in question, and she made it clear that in no way did she give permission or encourage this member to post any announcements about her business.

She did say that she mentioned retirement in her ad a while back, but not that anyone else should take it upon themselves to make announcements about it.

Just4Hobby, you really should leave the running of the ladies' business to the ladies.

The lady has every power to post on this thread if she chooses. It's also not board policy to close a thread without reason.

I'll say it again: if members want threads to "go away" it's as simple as not posting on them. (Unlikely, given that some folks seem to be incapable of just passing by, but there you have it...) Originally Posted by Duke of G
  • ~Ze~
  • 06-02-2012, 04:03 PM
Those guys who are incapable of just letting threads die are real asshats.

Oh, wait, umm. Originally Posted by Boltfan
+1

I guess the new ad in Weekend 2 minutes ago ought to put an end to all this.
I guess the new ad in Weekend 2 minutes ago ought to put an end to all this. Originally Posted by thechocolatebanana
Let's not be too hasty. J4H will soon announce on behalf of the lovely Ms. Demon whether this has come to an end. Which will soon be followed by a mod authored post stating that he was not authorized to announce whether this has come to an end. And if we're real lucky, maybe we'll even hear something from the demon's own mouth (or keyboard, as the case may be). Or maybe not....