Why are American bitches so expensive?

Because they actually speak English?

In London, a lot of the agencies are full of Eastern European women, and yes they are beautiful and cheaper, but 9/10 times clients tell me when they call to book someone they specifically ask for someone that's English or American because the EE girls have shit personalities, are robotic, and don't seem to enjoy what they are doing. Originally Posted by Valerie
That is why you're such a Bad Ass! You tell it how it is. So true!

Most of them are like this. That is why hunting EE in the civi world is more enjoyable. Happy hunting or happy shopping.
That is why you're such a Bad Ass! You tell it how it is. So true!

Most of them are like this. That is why hunting EE in the civi world is more enjoyable. Happy hunting or happy shopping. Originally Posted by Salsa man
Because they actually speak English?

In London, a lot of the agencies are full of Eastern European women, and yes they are beautiful and cheaper, but 9/10 times clients tell me when they call to book someone they specifically ask for someone that's English or American because the EE girls have shit personalities, are robotic, and don't seem to enjoy what they are doing. Originally Posted by Valerie

You just described over half the back page girls in America. lol
You just described over half the back page girls in America. lol Originally Posted by burkalini
Haha! I did didn't I!?
Now THIS was a good read....I find it hilarious that he had a shitty ATL experience and is taking it out on the Americans...Nice! Now he should Americanize himself and leave a review..
If your not happy with American women. Then don't fucking see them. it's that damn simple. Bitching about American women and the right they have to charge whatever the fuck they want for say, someone like you to have your way with their bodies. Is, get this: THEIR choice to do so.
If you don't like the prices they CHOOSE to charge someone like you. Then go abroad and pay for play all you want. And leave the American women for the respectable fine gentlemen who adore them.

Not trolling. Honestly really curious.

Is their vagina more valuable than a German or Dutch vagina?

It is sickening. They are so spoiled. Always ask for tips. This and that...
Looks like this is a shared site between men and women. Thought it was men's site.
Don't throw rocks at me, women.

Or.. Whatever..

Originally Posted by media00
@Tiffani Jameson Them pretty hot over there. Elite gentlemen would also like to pay less. Coz for the price of one you can fuck 4 hot chicks at once. Originally Posted by media00
Yes, but the concepts of independent, GFE or all inclusive is virtually non-existent in most European countries. Especially in places where the FKK clubs and agencies rule. Everything's an upsell.
  • Old-T
  • 09-06-2012, 09:45 PM
@Old-T Who is gonna pay people $200, $300 an hour even in the US? Originally Posted by media00
I guess that depends upon what the person is looking for, and what is the TOTAL package a lady is offering. If you read through the reviews here I suspect you will find the vast majority of positive reviews are by guys who spent 200 per hr or more. So those gentlemen seem willing believe it was a fair price.

Last time I was in Europe I did a little looking, and it seemed that to spend time with an attractive, interesting lady would have cost me a compairable amount. If I wantes only attractive, then I could have that for noticably less. Personally the interesting piece of it is as important to me as the attractive.
What is this "free economy" stated here, the reason for the price is because the hobby is illegal.

So I guess all my life long friends who are high level execs needed to find wives from European countries and not mail order either but women who have multiple degrees, speak more than one language, and some even in European fashion magazines.

But I guess my friends could of found these same woman here. Oh shit I forgot my friends divorced the woman here.

I guess that depends upon what the person is looking for, and what is the TOTAL package a lady is offering. If you read through the reviews here I suspect you will find the vast majority of positive reviews are by guys who spent 200 per hr or more. So those gentlemen seem willing believe it was a fair price.
You realize the reviews are not always the truth?
Funny how the providers here bash about he OP but looking at the site that post leaks from the powder room most bitch about the clients or not having any clients and trying to not starve hoping the next client calls.

Now some of the providers I have seen and had communication with were very nice and I am very nice in return but I am paying them to be nice to me.
I'm working on another website. But while I can do some of it. Some kinks I've not yet figured out. And I need some help.

Not looking to give out my data to anyone nor to let them work on my site w/o me present. But if your very knowledgeable in that department and have some time to meet up so we can work on it together. Please let me know.
No amateur techi wanna be's.

And yes, you must be vouched, before I'll meet in person. (safety is key). Originally Posted by Wicked Milf

So wickedmilf are you going to pay the appropriate rate for this help or do you expect a reduced rate by an accomplished web developer?

Let me see how this goes:

If your not happy with American web developers. Then don't fucking use them. it's that damn simple. Bitching about American web developers and the right they have to charge whatever the fuck the web developer want for say, someone like you to have your way with their mind and knowledge. Is, get this: THEIR choice to do so.
If you don't like the prices they CHOOSE to charge someone like you. Then go abroad and pay for knowledge you dont have all you want. And leave the American web developers for the respectable fine clients who adore them.

Any questions?
Why? Because we can....nuff said Originally Posted by kymberlane
I agree Kymber! We charge what we want because this is our ballgame not your guys, sorry to sound crass. REAL gentlemen( you know, the ones who don't openly refer to us as "bitches") have no problen paying whatever the particularly lady asks for, because he respects her and knows it's her body her rules....I love Germany, a lot of my heritage comes from there, that being said, I loooove America baby, and here in America(and the reason why SO many people try to come here) this is the land of promise, oppertunity, and coming up in life...why should women of leisure be any different than any other hardworking,wanna succeed, and do well- type?!?
Everything Ameriacan made is more expensive, didn't you know that lol.
I'll take a stab at it.

Best logical reason is this--

In most other countries, the sex trade is NOT illegal, here it is. Greater risk requires greater reward in order for it to be worthwhile.

Having said that, I don't see things the way you see them in terms of price. I charge the same rate (albeit in GBP so the exchange is considerably in my favor) in the UK as I charge when I am home. And I get it without any problem or complaint.

And as an aside, here in the states, $200 is actually on the low end for a lady who knows what she is doing.
Everything made in America is more expensive lol.