Houston's Hobby Reputation, why so negative??

self appointed provocateur/mediator

It would please me to see the Gents and Ladies kiss and make up, well maybe more than kiss. Not that anyone of you are concerned of course with what pleases me no doubt.

And for the newbie Gents, don't follow the lead of the assholes. Long time member and 4000 plus posts does not an expert make.

Use your better judgement. Use your deductive reasoning before hopping onto to someone else's bandwagon.

If it were my city, my hometown, and everyone that speaks the name of the city in hobby world only has very bad things to say about the city, I would give a shit, it would matter to me.

Oh, you are from Houston? Ewe, that's awful, sucks to be you!!! That's how y'all
Prefer to represent yourselves? so be it.
Shit was shining bright too...four likes and counting...

Whores need to respect H-Tizzle...real talk!

Oh, you are from Houston? Ewe, that's awful, sucks to be you!!! That's how y'all
Prefer to represent yourselves? so be it. Originally Posted by April Cox
Speaking of sucking...if you aren't sucking a dick right now, you don't have a purpose in life...so get to it, whore...

So you're staying away?
What a pathetic excuse for a human being and an embarrassment to the male gender. I don't know if someone dropped him on his head as a baby or was too ugly of a baby for the mother to love..who knows.

The disrespect towards providers and assholiness towards hobbyists purely indicates a truly miserable person and a definite misogynist. Originally Posted by SNL9933
You are too kind Sir, anyone that dislikes women that much likes the D. That's right, chances are he is envious of all the hot cock action the ladies get and secretly fantasizes about taking it long and deep in his throat.
OP, Is this a threAD or did someone put you up to starting shit about Houston?
Not sure where your sources are hanging out, but I never see any "ghetto bitches" or "asshole tricks" in my neighborhood.

I travel a ton and always hear great things about all things SOB here.

I'll tell you the big difference in Houston as compared to BR/NOLA. The quality of the strippers. Houston strippers are much hotter and aren't usually online. Thus taking them largely off the ECCIE/BP market. Some exceptions of course.

Don't judge a whole city according to a couple of posts on a SHMB.
You want a shot at the title?

I've been playing around so far...so, if you do, you're going to have to do much better than homosexual innuendos...that stuff works on the Hispanic guys, not me, honey...

Speaking of sucking...if you aren't sucking a dick right now, you don't have a purpose in life...so get to it, whore...

Originally Posted by Wakeup
Jealous are you? you don't know what is my mouth, I'm sure you are conjuring a mental picture of it, stroking your taint whilst wishing it was hot, deep, throbbing in your mouth.

You and I have that in common, already, common ground. I could give you some pointers in technique.

Originally Posted by Wakeup
OP, Is this a threAD or did someone put you up to starting shit about Houston? Originally Posted by boardman

No one put me up to anything, I am speaking (typing) on my own free will.
And why, because I felt like it. The same reason any of us do.

I actually have no particular interest in visiting Houston, so this is not a threAD as you accuse.

Just want y'all to know what the neighbors think, neighborhood gossip.
Thank you all. I was not insulting by any means. I am asking, and bringing to light the rumors. As an outsider,... Originally Posted by April Cox
Wakeup is an asshole, that is not exactly front page news. But your posting is pretty stupid: did you expect for the female providers to crap where they eat by admitting that Bayou City is a lost cause, or did you expect all of the males to beg you to come? Neither is going to happen.

Despite our reputation, providers that live here continue to stay here, and providers that don't continue to return. Some even manage to have fun. I doubt any would do it if the money weren't there or if most of the men were jerks...it is and we're not.

An ad or an occasional friendly post in one of our forums might have been a better way to take our temperature and introduce yourself. Just sayin'.
April, you're being extremely rude and judgmental to a city that would mostly be kind to you otherwise, all because of board trolls you were already warned about and advised to ignore. The way you are behaving is extremely immature. You're a grown woman running a business. Act like it. It seems like you came here just to insult us and stir up drama. If that is the case, good job, and I hope the trolls wipe the floor with you. If it isn't, then stop being so insulting and act like a professional.
Thank you hobby gods for sending me what I needed on a Monday.

Party on.

Well said, Caroline.
Heh, ol' April reminds me of this failed fighter I used to know, had a knack of turning his every opponent into a K.O. King by walking his dumbass right into even a weak punch, knock his own ass out. I mean every time this guy stepped foot in a ring..even sparring. I wonder what ever happened to that cat. Probably long dead.
:takes a bow:

Be sure to catch the evening show, it's just as good as the afternoon one...

P.S.-Caroline...:shakes head:...love that girl...
You didn't disappoint. I'll be sure to write my Yelp review later.