Who Opens First?

• cosoj
  • 05-20-2020, 04:20 PM
VIP is open. H&Y seems to be open. Both are sub amps. Someone did not recommend VIP.
Both $19 Massage & Amazing Foot had the neon up today, so there's something around Coit and Parker; so "Steve" was correct.

I've not gotten full relief at either in recent memory from either, but have seen reviews that went the other way.
LAN Massage is open. There only offering 30 minutes massages with happy ending. I was interrupted during my massage only one time. The owner told me they were short staff because of the C19.

The girl that I received my massage was....meh. I had to close my eyes and think of someone else.
In East Plano, Chan and Aurora both have the OPEN signs lit up.
  • dvluv
  • 05-21-2020, 10:21 AM
In Richardson, Kim Spa and Phoenix Foot Spa are both open. I think Q Foot Spa is by appointment only.
Intl health Spa open
  • ken11
  • 05-21-2020, 10:27 AM
Shiatsu Reflex Spa in Carrollton had the open sign lit up yesterday.
  • dvluv
  • 05-21-2020, 10:29 AM
Steve is the boss at Amazing Foot, I think. Whenever I call to set up an appointment, I am talking to him. He's always there at the front desk when I go in there.
I got bored yesterday and drove by palm spring on marsh and Rosemead. still has old sign up. What sucks is I really need a rub more than a tug. Started back at the gym monday. OMG my whole body hurts.
In Plano mongers were swarming like termites Wednesday. 6 places I ventered into until I found what I needed. I recommend that you have an appointment. Relax booked, Sunny there was a wait. Steve the boss gave my slot to a sleasy guy who went just a minutes before me. 19 spa closed at 6. Royal was busy.Stone spa only 30 min available. Then Alive spa ahhh I feel alive. 3 or 4 massuses ready and waiting. They were quite attractive too! That's my tour of Plano this week
I went to palm spring today. Still not open. Or they are in there not opening the door. Seriously, the gyms are open and I need a legit rub . There was an older woman at that place that gave a killer REAL massage worth the price of admission. Also for those of you who are familiar with the location, almost the whole strip center is gone.
Sun Spa, Hh/Southwell. Open sign on today.
Negative at Goji.
  • ken11
  • 05-23-2020, 09:07 AM
Yesterday’s recon. Carrollton therapeutic doors locked, no answer on their phone. Lea therapy open and busy. Lily’s on Frankford closed.

Palace got a text - “maybe next week”. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a while considering recent shut downs around there