Favorite Burger Chain in SA

Are we talking about best burger....period? Or are we talking about best place with multipl locations (a chain....)? There's a difference I think....
Are we talking about best burger....period? Or are we talking about best place with multipl locations (a chain....)? There's a difference I think.... Originally Posted by Halsey Knox
Agree two that come to mind are the Bison Burger at the Cove and the burger at the now defunct Roaring Fork,without a doubt best I've had in SA. IMO
SpursFan, the OP, specifically stated burger chain. I'm sure for many of us the favorite burger is not found in a chain.
I thinking about offering a bacon wrapped "filet" burger (yes ground beef tenderloin) into the chain of restaurants I consult for. Cost is an issue yet how much of one?.
Would you pay $12 for a 1/4 lb filet minion bacon wrapped burger on a bakery bun with all the fixings?? W?ill people buy it I would but...
I thinking about offering a bacon wrapped "filet" burger (yes ground beef tenderloin) into the chain of restaurants I consult for. Cost is an issue yet how much of one?.
Would you pay $12 for a 1/4 lb filet minion bacon wrapped burger on a bakery bun with all the fixings?? Will people buy it?

I would but... I only serve it to guests at my house and they love it, specially the ones stuffed with gourmet cheeses.

The best burger I ever had was in the Sierra Nevada mountains smoked over fruit wood. It was a lamb/ beef burger smoked to med-rare and served on a bun that was baked, in house, a few hours before. Topping were outside the normal range of expectations and when I return there I always l go out of my way to eat ther,e again and again, as it is a place even Guy, what ever F-ing name is, has not found as of date.

Oh and Sierra Nevada Brewery is nearby... just in case you need a fresh beer. It is a is a classy joint, all on it's own, even with out the beer. The food is killer and well above bar grub , Music is great and the fresh beer is killer,
I want to go there yesterday.
Anyone want to ride in the cargo compartment with OPEC credentials??
12.00 burger, why not? I've seen gourmet burgers on TV that were 20.
Can't eat fast food without spending damn near 8.
Serve it up with fries and salad, I'm there.