GUYS, IS THERE AN INTEREST IN PROLONGED TANTRA LINGAM MASSAGES?

Originally Posted by Brandofan

For some strange reason this service seems to be the best kept secret in the hobby. I've done it for years and I have to say, it is THE service to get. You can fuck anyone. This takes supreme skill and experience. I suppose that's why it's so rare.
  • BLM69
  • 04-19-2017, 09:11 AM
For some strange reason this service seems to be the best kept secret in the hobby. I've done it for years and I have to say, it is THE service to get. You can fuck anyone. This takes supreme skill and experience. I suppose that's why it's so rare. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
For some strange reason I rather fuck, it might be the OP's body that I'm really attracted to? I'm a big tits and big ass guy....
For some strange reason I rather fuck, it might be the OP's body that I'm really attracted to? I'm a big tits and big ass guy.... Originally Posted by BLM69

Like I said. You can Fuck anyone. Seeing someone for their skill and magic in this particular part of the hobby is apparently not speaking to you. You follow your desires babe. Noone is stopping you. In the real world of men in the hobby (most of which do not post), it's about the full body experience. Experiences you can't get anywhere else. Compared to that, fucking is just.... boring. (Of course it would depend on the guy and gal.)
How would guys feel about adding a hot stripper slide into a hour lingam massage??? Would include everything but FS!! Let me know your thoughts!!! Originally Posted by Teagenluv
OMG, that would be awesome! A couple of times I have had SS until I exploded. It was at a well known studio and it was something to remember.
My tantra stripper slide is done very slowly tantra style and bare so we feel each other fully!! I need you to talk about your wildest thoughts and fantasies during the stripper slide!! If you show me current full STD test results you can slide right into my wet pussy anytime you are ready and cream me if you want! You will explode in a very memorable way as tantra style brings about very intense orgasms
Any further ideas on incorporating a hot bare stripper slide into a hot lingam massage???
  • BLM69
  • 04-21-2017, 12:09 PM
Like I said. You can Fuck anyone. Seeing someone for their skill and magic in this particular part of the hobby is apparently not speaking to you. You follow your desires babe. Noone is stopping you. In the real world of men in the hobby (most of which do not post), it's about the full body experience. Experiences you can't get anywhere else. Compared to that, fucking is just.... boring. (Of course it would depend on the guy and gal.) Originally Posted by LovingKayla
I understand and agree with most of your post until you got to the "fucking is just... boring" part, this hobby is different strokes for different folks and that's ok, I'm just a pse loving kinda guy without all the bells and whistles.
My tantra stripper slide is done very slowly tantra style and bare so we feel each other fully!! I need you to talk about your wildest thoughts and fantasies during the stripper slide!! If you show me current full STD test results you can slide right into my wet pussy anytime you are ready and cream me if you want! You will explode in a very memorable way as tantra style brings about very intense orgasms Originally Posted by Teagenluv

I'm out. I, in no way shape or form should be confused with this. I have a million things to say about this but I'm just going to leave this alone.... wow.
Sounds interesting. But price tag is scaring me. I typically last for one shot and I pop quickly. Don't last more than 30 min max.
Prolonged tantra sessions are best where we build arousal but I will do a 30 minute tantra session and 30 minute lingam massage