Providers that SQUIRT

I have before a few times. Usually a guy that really knows what he's doing with his hands.
It always surprises me! Originally Posted by tntangie
Cool Ang, I have a nice lil trick I do that can get not all, but most women there. I most definitely been wet up before. I have a friend I see outside the hobby when I'm in Houston that makes me feel like I'm at water world Lol. I need bibs and towels and and mask.
see I think I just can't let myself do it .. not wanting to get the bed wet lol Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Towels don't cut it.

Plastic mattress pads and my go-to.

The sheets are washable.

Though it all becomes a bit more of a logistic challenge if one travels.
Someone wants me to piss on them? Sign me up!
I can do it, but I can't make myself. I've tried...I hand an ex that could get me to do it with his fingers EVERY time. Sadly no one else has helped me figure it out, yet. I will say that if there is a lot of foreplay and I get a few good O's in orally, that with the first few thrusts of penetration I squirt all over the place
  • grean
  • 06-20-2017, 02:20 PM
Do the squirters have an issue when they see guys who aren't into it?
Someone wants me to piss on them? Sign me up! Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
It's not the same thing
It's not the same thing Originally Posted by Leftlink
Ignorance is bliss.
Bait = taken.
Do providers still shoot water up the hoo ha to simulate squirting? Me pet peeve is when I get that whiff of urine when they get wet down there. I hate that shit.
Do the squirters have an issue when they see guys who aren't into it? Originally Posted by grean
I never thought I was into until I dated a girl that was a squirter and I took it as a huge compliment. You (at least I) was always skeptical if a girl really had an O - pretty sure that when a girl you're fucking gushes all over you when you're playing is enjoying herself.

Think she's gone now but for those of us lucky enough to meet Chole312 - wow. Always wondered and maybe a lady here can answer - when you absolutely drench the hotel bed and sheets - do they ever say anything? Maybe that's common but there's no way they could just use that mattress for the next customer.
Do providers still shoot water up the hoo ha to simulate squirting? Me pet peeve is when I get that whiff of urine when they get wet down there. I hate that shit. Originally Posted by Recurve Jones
Unless there is a 3rd hole down there that I don't know about, all squirt comes from the urethra. It's the only muscle that can shoot out a stream of liquid.

PS - When I do squirting shows on cam, I insert a squirting dildo and pimp my vagina with water. I never thought I could squirt until I bought this toy.

What a time to be alive.

Here's what an anonymous chick said on the interwebs. Sound about right?

"It's scarey how much women don't know about there bodies - reflected in some of the comments - I'd like to clear some grey areas. Women urinate from their urethra and ejaculate via the skien glands - located around the vulva . As a female who ejaculates in every sexual encounter (everday with my bf) I can tell you there CAN be trace amounts of urine like stated above when you "come" If you do not empty your bladder. ALTHOUGH, female ejaculate DOES have an odor- I believe this odor may be stronger if you are dehydrated/ aren't drinking enough water."
I would love to try and squirt one day I've actually never have
Zorah Matta cums buckets.

She'll be visiting you guys next month. If you enjoy squirters you'll love her. Originally Posted by DasAmebas

Y'all heard the man. My reviews don't lie. If you want to witness a multiorgasmic woman squirt, I'm your lady.

And I'll be in Dallas July 12-15. Seize the opportunity
Winter Kay; just sit her on top !