Date wedding..

I am down to crash a Wedding
I would imagine that there are ladies here who could pull this off with no problem. I myself normally would not put myself in this position, but after having it happen where I was in a social situation with a provider, I most definitely would do it again. I had a blast! I No pun intended. It might have helped that she is amazing in front of and behind closed doors. It I would be curious to know what provider not only thought they could pull it off, but actually would be willing to give it a shot.
  • Gypsy
  • 05-03-2011, 09:30 AM
I did this once many years ago. I took a provider I knew to a large party and just told everybody she was my date. I had known her for a while and we had become pretty good friends and knew she would be a lot of fun, and she was. The only problem was that, even though I thought we were pulling it off, I got several calls the next day from friends (both male and female) asking me who the hooker was that I brought to the party. I learned the lesson then to keep my hobby life separate from my real life.
I got several calls the next day from friends (both male and female) asking me who the hooker was that I brought to the party. I learned the lesson then to keep my hobby life separate from my real life. Originally Posted by Gypsy
This is what I would be afraid of. DVLDOG if you do take someone to the wedding and are trying to keep it UTR. I would suggest 2 things.

1) Make sure you meet Non-BCD and make sure you can get along and spend four hours or more together without it turning totally stale.

2) I know we live in Dallas and there's tons of guys who date younger women, but if you're in your 50's, bring a hottie in their 20's is going to immediately bring suspicion.

I recall a late lunch at a popular Highland Park eatery a few years ago, we had a large group of men and women having a good time as we were the only ones in the restaurant. In walks a older gentlemen in his 50's with a 20's something women. The conversation went immediately if she was the daughter, mistress, new wife, etc. I assume you don't want this type of attention during your friend's wedding.
So if one takes a provider to a wedding does that mean the bridesmaids are off limits?
I took Ashley Kensington to my sisters wedding. She was great and I was surprised at how good she was with my friends and family. I would definitely recommend her if she fits what you are looking for.
The other thing to consider is that even if the woman is discreet and fits right in, how can you be sure one of us isn't in attendance and won't simply recognize the girl? Hell, for all you know I could be the groom.

All you need is some asshole that doesn't care who knows he's a whoremonger selling you out.