Again... I'm NOT dealing with these crazy girls anymore!!!

^^^^^^^^^^BIG-OL-FUCKIN BINGO!!!^^^^^^^^^^
You can't come on, make a statement and then hope it gets closed. Not the way things work. Originally Posted by Boltfan

Ummm....it does if you have a dcik. True Story.

I'm sorry this happened to you bosslady.

Fyi to all the ladies out there: if you ever want to make a statement, find another site to make it on or don't make it all. This site does not treat the issue equally. Go check it out for yourself. Hobbyist's threads get closed all time as soon as he asks regardless of how or why the thread was started. Ladies are not afforded the same privilege/rule/guideline/right. A lady will pay the huge price of a public flogging if she decides to open her mouth for anything other than c**k. Its really best to not even try and explain yourself. It will only hurt you more.
I agree. Not sure why the more contentious ones aren't put to rest/closed especially when the thread originator asks. It should be the same for both hobbyists and providers.
you guys ever want to say STFU Originally Posted by motor
ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY! Give it a rest now!
Actually-- my present issue with you has zero to do with said hobbyist. You really should watch who you trust when you decide to make accusations.
Boss Lady it happens to all the best ladies out there... These guy's don't stop and will not stop making you loose your business. It just best not to talk about it and let it go in one ear out the other. I know it can hurt your business a lot hell it did mind... I ended up having to get a job to pay my bills... Lies are hard on everyone.. Most of the guy's on ECCIE is going to take his side over your every time. It a struggle and it hurts because you know down deep its all BS....I am sorry this happen to you.. I wish you the best of luck trying to clear it up... I try and it did more damage then anything.
The OP requested this thread be closed http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=827318&page=10 about one crazy provider, and it was. Then the same OP starts this thread about about crazy providers and wants it to be closed again. The mods already tried to help her out. Its not their fault she went and stirred the shit pot again. I mean really, how many times should they have to close a thread when the OP keeps asking for it.

Cant really blame mods for her choice to keep starting the shit. She did have the same right to just leave it alone, just like the guys do, and chose otherwise.
Sorry what happened to her? She is a liar and a thief. Shit caught up to her is all. She brought it on herself.

She thought she was really fuckin smart trying to lie about me making up that she lost her apt and got charges pressed on her... that she tried to help me. Why did I move in my own apt and pay the rent up through Oct a few days ago if I was so bad off. Bullshit she preyed on people's sympathy and it was all lies. She tried to defraud and discredit me and tried to ruin my business and she thought she was real smart until it backfired on her. I'm not going to shut up. She went too far when she thought she could prey on me and make a joke out of me, stirring up hatred against me and lying through her teeth. I even had people calling me and threatening me with all kinds of f'd up shit over her lies. I want everyone to see how cold blooded she is. She has no conscience and will step on whoever is in her way to get what she wants by whatever means she finds necessary including lying, stealing and physical violence. Ladies don't feel sorry for her all... all she does is hate on yall, She hates every other provider that comes in chat she thinks this is some kind of competition like there is real title fight for the title of Bng Queen of ECCIE and she's in it to win it. Seriously no joke you can't make this shit up, she wants to seriously hurt providers she thinks are competition. I heard her talk so much shit about GP and AR she totally freaked me out. It was seriously abnormal to be that obsessed.
I rue the day I needed a ride and asked her for one... I certainly paid a huge price for it.
And I dont know the OP. She is very likely to be a great lady. I mean her no harm. Just pointing out that its not like it was someone else starting these threads about her.
She tried to defraud and discredit me and tried to ruin my business. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Yea, your reputation went to shit because of her. Right. Always the victim.

Now thats fuckin funny.
Exactly, she counted on the fact that people would turn on me. I've been through enough and pulled myself up by my bootstraps and kept going. What she did to me was so dirty and I can't believe someone would stoop as low as she did. Personally I can't comprehend how someone could do that... I couldn't ever be that way. I have a moral standard and a conscience...

I swear to god I have told the truth on what really went down with her. She completely made up the entire situation then she took it upon herself to present lies about me to the community painting me as a horrible person.

She is cruel and maliciously evil. The whole situation is so f'd up it is incomprehensible to me. There is no explanation and I don't understand why she did what she did to me. It was really mean and a very shitty thing to do to anybody.

I just wish I'd never called her. I wish I never went in chat that day. I should have took a taxi.
Ummm....it does if you have a dcik. True Story.

I'm sorry this happened to you bosslady.

Fyi to all the ladies out there: if you ever want to make a statement, find another site to make it on or don't make it all. This site does not treat the issue equally. Go check it out for yourself. Hobbyist's threads get closed all time as soon as he asks regardless of how or why the thread was started. Ladies are not afforded the same privilege/rule/guideline/right. A lady will pay the huge price of a public flogging if she decides to open her mouth for anything other than c**k. Its really best to not even try and explain yourself. It will only hurt you more. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
There is no rule/priviledge (sic)/guideline/right to ask for a thread to be closed. While you have some recent history you are obviously pissed about (cause you keep bringing it up) the overall trend tends to balance itself out. And frankly, fucktards who start a thread to say stupid shit and then ask for a thread to be closed are far, far fewer than hooktards who do the same. If you actually took a step back from your recent event and viewed the situation over a longer period of time, the ratio of fucktards who get their threads locked "upon request" is likely the same as the hooktards, and it isn't very often (thank god, thread locking is usually some bullshit).
Why did I move in my own apt and pay the rent up through Oct a few days ago if I was so bad off.. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Ummmm...because you said you were "so bad off"????

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=822483&highlight=

'fess up, kitty. Did your application for government subsidized housing finally get approved? Did you hit on a lucky scratch-off? Whatever the explanation for the new digs, the above linked post leaves no doubt that you were in fact desperate at the time of your encounter with BLT. Either that or you were lying about your circumstances in the post above.