Some guys need to read this…

I don't consider any action I've ever done on any board an embarrassment. I speak simply what most guys want to say but are afraid of their rep. I have plenty of options

I firmly believe GFE involves bbbj and intimate kissing, dfk. I also believe over 600 would never work here in Houston. It's a providers job to create the illusion guys are banging down their doors when more often than not it's not so.

But hey go for you'll interpretation of GFE from a supposed expert 3 years ago and I'll continue to do what I do, expect what I expect and pay according to my pocketbook, not another mans.Its just pussy, if I don't get it no one is dying. More often than not if you hold the line you get what you want. So great read but I strongly disagree
I don't consider any action I've ever done on any board an embarrassment. I speak simply what most guys want to say but are afraid of their rep. I have plenty of options

I firmly believe GFE involves bbbj and intimate kissing, dfk. I also believe over 600 would never work here in Houston. It's a providers job to create the illusion guys are banging down their doors when more often than not it's not so.

But hey go for you'll interpretation of GFE from a supposed expert 3 years ago and I'll continue to do what I do, expect what I expect and pay according to my pocketbook, not another mans.Its just pussy, if I don't get it no one is dying. More often than not if you hold the line you get what you want. So great read but I strongly disagree Originally Posted by Pitroom
That’s NOT true in the slightest the companion with say on to the next 10 guys in line that a fact!

But think what your peewee brain wants, you definitely live in a fantasy land according to your post, which I happen to believe are 99.99999% bullshit
For every guy that takes his money somewhere else theres 5 more bringing it, it’s not guys rules it’s our rules if you don’t like it yes they can go else where but our rules don’t change. ( speaking definitely for myself) kinda like deposits. Lol see how that works. Originally Posted by Cendell M
Preach, honey! Absolutely agree with this.
Please don't stir up the Houston ladies! Just a PSA
^^^ Lol
  • BLM69
  • 07-13-2023, 10:16 PM
Please don't stir up the Houston ladies! Just a PSA Originally Posted by winn dixie
They're feisty when you challenge their nonsense and disagree 😂 it's all good 👍
Please don't stir up the Houston ladies! Just a PSA Originally Posted by winn dixie
Of course if he wishes to be the recipient of everyone's entertainment......
.... I also believe over 600 would never work here in Houston.... Originally Posted by Pitroom
Ummm, oookah....
Ummm, oookah.... Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Right like ECCIE is the only site to be on in Tx ..
600 works all over the world and in Tx ..
  • BLM69
  • 07-14-2023, 01:00 PM
Them guys that pay $600 are getting short changed big time 😂, this is why the hobby is called the game, some play it better than others. Those are facts
Seems like the women on Tryst and Twitter are winning then and their own websites, eccie and oh2 are definitely not the only way of hooker life
  • BLM69
  • 07-14-2023, 01:20 PM
Seems like the women on Tryst and Twitter are winning then and their own websites, eccie and oh2 are definitely not the only way of hooker life Originally Posted by Cendell M
Not all hookers are built the same, I'm sure the most successful ones put in little effort to stay busy $$$, eccie is a information exchange site for the Men, the most experience tricks come out of this site

OH2 is just a simp site, but they do have a few nice looking hookers that don't post here and are on the cheap side for today's standards. There is a market for everything, even 400lbs hookers
This is banter at its best. Who would have thought ...on a hooker board of all places

The market will dictate the price and performance. Some will be like-minded and then there will be back hookers who prefer to feel important more than swallowing dick and making bank.

That's what I heard anyway.
Cheers
Not all hookers are built the same, I'm sure the most successful ones put in little effort to stay busy $$$, eccie is a information exchange site for the Men, the most experience tricks come out of this site

OH2 is just a simp site, but they do have a few nice looking hookers that don't post here and are on the cheap side for today's standards. There is a market for everything, even 400lbs hookers Originally Posted by BLM69
Okay, you’re entitled to your opinion no argument here