Second appeals court finds Obama recess appointment is unconstitutional

OK, so what now, scholars?

Hang him?
Good lord, Assup. You have a one track mind. Now you are wondering how Obama is hung?

Sick bastard.
I don't worry how. I worry that you fuckers constantly argue about when.

BTW -- which Lord?

Nice try, Bus station man.
You're both constantly talking about each other's junk.
I never talk about his junk. Just the junk he likes to lick.
They do not want to quote the review honestly and I didn't see an acknowledgement of the Obama appointee at all. I guess it is okay for CJ to ignore the black man. These are just the judges that got involved. There are a number more of Obama and Clinton judges.
You, sir, are an imbecile. and an asshole. No wonder you were voted...

IBSYNDROME of the Year!

IBSYNDROME of the Year! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
but at least you won the "Golden Turd" award
from the WSJ

The court case turned on whether the Senate was in recess when Mr. Obama made the appointments during a holiday break early last year. The Constitution allows a president to unilaterally install nominees to positions that normally require Senate confirmation when the Senate is in recess.
But Republican lawmakers held minutes-long meetings every few days, and lawyers for the plaintiffs argued that meant the chamber was technically in session. While the plaintiff's case centered on those sessions, the court went a step further, declaring that Mr. Obama's appointments fell outside the bounds of his authority. Originally Posted by CJ7
Fascinating that you cite something that directly refutes your earlier bogus posts in this thread, CBJ7. And since the courts have ruled Odumbo's appointments were in fact "unconstitutional", the court agreed with the plaintiffs, and not you, CBJ7. The Senate makes its own rules, not Odumbo, CBJ7, and the court ruled that the Senate was in "session" according to its own rules.

IBSYNDROME of the Year! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're the dumb-ass golem fuck that started the poll that got your dumb golem ass elected: