No honesty amongst hobbyists

I still don’t get the OPs beef. HoFo should be given free of stipulations or conditions. If I asked a guy for HOFO and he demanded that I report back on my progress and write a review, I would say no thanks and move on.
Continues to be the one of the most nonsensical threads I've seen here. Why does it matter if someone doesn't review this secret girl? You getting a head hunter fee? You her pimp? A utr girl isn't very utr if they are demanding reviews. That just opens the floodgates, so why not just you know....advertise?
None of this drivel makes sense.
I think the OP also severely underestimates how many lurkers there are on this board that literally never post anything. A few times I'd post a review on a girl initially wasn't very busy usually, then next thing I know, she's busy as hell, but little to no reviews would be posted for a while. Also, a number of times I'll get PM'd by members of this board with zero reviews or posts. Just something you'll have to get used to around here.
I think the OP also severely underestimates how many lurkers there are on this board that literally never post anything. A few times I'd post a review on a girl initially wasn't very busy usually, then next thing I know, she's busy as hell, but little to no reviews would be posted for a while. Also, a number of times I'll get PM'd by members of this board with zero reviews or posts. Just something you'll have to get used to around here. Originally Posted by Blkpghm
I would get requests via PM from guys I never heard of. And I have no idea if they ever saw the Ho I gave Intel on.