My 24 yr old Greeneyed VirginSexSlave!!

Damn.....I can see it in my mind....because....

That's exactly what she did to me.

Edit: except I lasted a lot longer than 2 minutes before her reward.
No cover? Originally Posted by Space Cowboy

uh oh.....hmmm....
Does she really have to say there was a cover to assume there was one?
Does it matter either way?

The more I read lately, the more I see simpleton thinking has almost taken over around here..

Smh
It's her first review....she's not going to think about being obvious about the cover.
Take note...if you want to bareback a hooker, just tell her you're a virgin...

Line starts to the left...
Does she really have to say there was a cover to assume there was one?
Does it matter either way?

The more I read lately, the more I see simpleton thinking has almost taken over around here..

Smh Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Yes! Yes you must! There is no implication of using protection. Because if you state it here it obviously truly happened.
You're one lucky bitch
I didn't read much but like someone else said just because someone said they used a cover or not doesn't matter. This is all a fantasy right? I mean he was a virgin lol what could go wrong?
Gangbang line to the right. Just to fill guys in.
BTW, who's the fluffer?
Sarunga can handle that chore.
What bar was this? Lol
Mmmmm... I likee virgins! I've had my share lol! And it's ALWAYS fun teaching and showing and teasing and devouring them!! Thanks Lolli! Great read!
I wish I would have read the story but..... the lack of paragraphing always gets my A D D started and I never finish reading.
-1000000 for dumbshit punctuation and no paragraphs. Didn't read it, but it sounds pedestrian. A Red Shoe Diaries rip-off.

Next time eat his ass out.

-1000 for each duckface pic in the OP's showcase. So yeah, this one isn't looking good. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Good Afternoon My Dear Enderwiggin can you do me a big favor ..Check out my show case an let me know which Duck face pics so I may remove them XOXO'S Lolli
This was so hard to read, i cringed a couple times. But she's hot so it's all good.