It's sad that All of the Republican leadership in Congress refused to commemorate the 50th anniversary of Selma

We've had this discussion and I had my ass reamed last time. I enjoyed the experience so much I'm bending over and back for more! Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

FTFY.
  • Seedy
  • 03-07-2015, 12:49 PM
LMFAO!!!!!!!!
FTFY. Originally Posted by lustylad
Hilarious. When you can't stand on facts, this is what you're reduced to.
Hilarious. When I can't ignore facts, this is what I'm reduced to. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

FTFY again.
FTFY again. Originally Posted by lustylad
You've been eating retard sandwiches again. Go ahead and change it to 'I'm'
You've been eating... Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

Smelly ol' Turdfly, let's assume for a brief moment that your (thus far unsubstantiated) allegations are accurate?

Where is the link that the above has "the full approval of the DNC?" Originally Posted by bigtex
I've posted enough links and pics of the full approval of Obama, Holder, Jarrett, and Debbie Wasserman Schultz of Rev Sharpton. If you have any links of a high ranking member of the DNC publicly disavowing Rev Sharpton's role in the Obama WH I'd be happy to see them.
Sad is Obama's broken promise of being the first "post-racial" President by playing the race card constantly and using huckster Al Sharpton as an appointed rabble rouser and shake down artist...with the full approval of the DNC. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I've posted enough links and pics of the full approval of Obama, Holder, Jarrett, and Debbie Wasserman Schultz of Rev Sharpton. If you have any links of a high ranking member of the DNC publicly disavowing Rev Sharpton's role in the Obama WH I'd be happy to see them. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Smelly ol' Turdfly, you did not provide an actual link (or links) of the DNC actually giving "full approval," as you previously stated.

I looked, where is it?

Your exact words were: "...with the full approval of the DNC." (See above quote)

There is no ambiguity in your previous statement. The DNC either gave "full approval" or they didn't. You left nothing to interpretation.

Ok, let's take it from the top, one more time. Shall we?

In this particular instance, you clearly stated the DNC gave "full approval." Did you not?

If so, where's the friggin' link?

Once you show us the friggin' link of the DNC actually giving "full approval," we can move on to your (Smelly ol' Turdfly) next lie and/or distortion!
I'm still wondering why Obama was there. He doesn't have a dog in this hunt. The closest his family came to slavery was when his ancesters were selling them to the white Europeans.
I'm still wondering why Obama was there. He doesn't have a dog in this hunt. The closest his family came to slavery was when his ancesters were selling them to the white Europeans. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
AncestOrs. As a black man, the first black president, he absolutely should have been there. Your last sentence really highlights your lack of any kind of critical thought or ability to empathize.
Originally Posted by lustylad
I have been known to lick the odd bootyhole or two, but only ladies. Sorry, I know I got your hopes up with the first part of my sentence.
As a black man, the first black president, he absolutely should have been there. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

Yeah. Going to Selma is much more historically important than going to the 150th anniversaries at Gettysburg.

Oh wait, the Gettysburg veterans are all dead. The Selma marchers are still voting. Ya think it might be political, undercunt?
I have been known to get my anus pounded every day on this board. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
That must be why McD. dropped it from their menu.
I'm still wondering why Obama was there. He doesn't have a dog in this hunt. The closest his family came to slavery was when his ancesters were selling them to the white Europeans. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Lol! Good one, JD!

Zany, you are not unique. You didn't build that. Obama said so. You are just a tired, worn out, cookie cutter Obamaton liberal. You're not even interesting.
Zanney is a Nazi Jackass.

Heeeee Haaaaawwwww