Describe Your ATF Movie Without Naming The Title.

The Big Lebowski
An epic space opera that depicts the adventures of characters fighting in an age of rebellion.

I'm better with pics Originally Posted by Johnsson
Jesus Quintana: Are you ready to be fucked, man? I see you rolled your way into the semis. Dios mio, man. Liam and me, we're gonna fuck you up.

The Dude: Yeah, well, you know, that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

Jesus Quintana: Let me tell *you* something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, and stick it up your ass and pull the fucking trigger 'til it goes "click."

The Dude: Jesus.

Jesus Quintana: You said it, man. Nobody fucks with the Jesus.

[walks off]

Top 5 fav movie
An epic space opera that depicts the adventures of characters fighting in an age of rebellion. Originally Posted by Exchequer
Spaceballs? 😉
An epic space opera that depicts the adventures of characters fighting in an age of rebellion. Originally Posted by Exchequer

Or, one family screws up an entire galaxy over multiple generations and movies.
Spaceballs? �� Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist

Or, one family screws up an entire galaxy over multiple generations and movies. Originally Posted by 2wheels2fun

Yep!

Damn Janet, I love you!!

_______

I guess I am not in LittleRock or was the right weight or color. Lmaooo
  • frodo
  • 08-27-2020, 12:22 PM
Damn Janet, I love you!! Originally Posted by Johnsson
The Rocky Horror Picture Show
I actually left out the 'it' by accident

Should be an easy one: 5 students in detention learning to not be ashamed of who they are and to not judge someone by their appearance.
Should be an easy one: 5 students in detention learning to not be ashamed of who they are and to not judge someone by their appearance. Originally Posted by aloysius.x
The Breakfast Club
The Breakfast Club Originally Posted by biomed1
https://youtu.be/0HND8ywYcC0
Elaine.....Elaine!
Elaine.....Elaine! Originally Posted by Rockydoc
The Graduate.
A mentally Ill teenager befriends a 6ft tall rabbit and doesn’t know what is and not real. Is he maybe living in a parallel Universe? He falls in love with his classmate and they go on adventures and shit. A few Tears For Fears songs play on here and the end of the movie has a somber cover of TFF’s “Mad World” by Gary Jewels (I got the feels watching the end).