Kitty cat's outta this bag...

Take care chica and if you and your new work peeps go beer pubbing on e 6th happy hours try not to wanna fight a bitch yo!
  • kSoze
  • 03-27-2013, 01:52 PM
That's a bitch move and I call shenanigans on a mother fucker who tries to pull that on me or any of my home girls yo. Originally Posted by Kitty D'Luxe
fun2come is NOT the first nor the last to pull this shit which is why we don't have the quality talent in Austin like we did. In most cases, it never gets reported because doing so will affect the "girl in question" business they (providers) are NOT allowed an honest voice on eccie unfortunately. Good luck to you and kudos for standing up for the girls.
You will be missed by all
I wasn't really sure what to say in this thread or if I should even post in it. I figured though that some may take it the wrong way if I don't. I won't say good luck or good by or that I'm going to miss her as I have never seen Kitty as a provider nor have we ever had a session. Instead we met long ago at the first social she attended. We ended up having an intimate moment that night and became friends after that with her being part of the lunch crowd on occasion. Since then we have been friends and recently we started seeing much more of each other on a regular basis. I've know Kitty put's out this tough girl persona but for those who have gotten to know the real Kitty she is a sweet and wonderful Woman who I enjoy spending a lot of time with. I am very happy for you Kitty that you were able to score your dream job and move with your life the way you want and I am extremely happy that I will continue to be a big part of that.
Kitty I'm not gonna wish you farewell cause I know I will still see you every now & then for some drinks since we both hang out with this guy who's an "ASS TURD!!" Who knows maybe he will be nice enough to invite you to come have some beer & sliders with us one of these Fridays. But then again maybe he won't since he is a fucken TURD!!!
This could help.

Hahaha wonder what it tastes like...

HEY CIM or die guys, there is a secret about this and I'm gonna do you a solid so here's the surefire 100% guaranteed way to get CIM without fail EVERY TIME.

You're Welcome!
And to the rest of you crazy kids, thanks for the support and sweet words.

I'm very happy.
Good luck Kitty... and LMFAO on the CIM blast. I think I might have spit it right in his face... ooooops my bad.
  • jf
  • 03-28-2013, 11:34 AM
You still rock.
Take care chica and if you and your new work peeps go beer pubbing on e 6th happy hours try not to wanna fight a bitch yo! Originally Posted by Utanks
Or at least if you get in a fight, make sure you win!
Just saw this. Best wishes in your personal life. I dearly regret not having had the pleasure of your company, BCD.
*sniff* missing Kitty so much...great gal. congrats on the new job, etc.

there are sybians in this county that will miss you too...
I didn't see where she said anything about giving up sybians.