ATTN: Banned members of ASPD

• TBONE
  • 01-07-2010, 10:11 AM
OK, I have a question about banned ASPD/Home2 members. If a provider was banned from both sites for blackmailing/trying to blackmail clients, is she accepted here? Originally Posted by MsElena
EVERYONE starts with a clean slate here, however I will not tolerate scammers , ripoff or blackmail artists. If confirmed reports of this type of behavior exists, there is no way Verified Provider status would be granted.

Might be a good idea to email this info to staff. Thanks!
TBONE and staff's rule of thumb is to be inviting to anyone who wants to join.

My experience is that people will show their true colors and won't last long.

If you have some credible data, please email [edit-email your local staff] and we'll gladly evaluate it as time permits.

LAP
Technically, the reviews belong to the site after posting but since ASPD is departing, that would make a difference. Horn dogg reviews would not be in that category in my mind at least..;and TER as well.... Originally Posted by ss4699
Hmmm. . .you should still retain what is known as "use rights" as the author of the piece. You just can't sell the material while it is under contract. . .at least that is how standard publishing contracts work. Not sure about internet content laws.

I guess I could go in and pay a month trial fee to get them then rework them so that content is just different enough, I just like this place better and would rather keep all of my stuff here.

Anyway if anyone has paid access tothose sites I was Redhawk95 on the The Dog and TER, and Anonone on INDYS.

Thanks!