Obi Wan Kenobi or Darth OG?

Kidding of course Originally Posted by radio109
Of course you're kidding.
You know i'm to OLD for you, only real men can handle this!!!!
Of course you're kidding.
You know i'm to OLD for you, only real men can handle this!!!! Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
LOL, we'll see about that! If you lived closer hun we would already be hooking up, you always seem to skip over BR and I really work almost all my waking hours, its really hard for me to get to nola. LC or laffy forget about it, not even an option for me.
I felt a disturbance in the force. Like a thousand voices crying out for ecstacy.
I felt a disturbance in the force. Like a thousand voices crying out for ecstacy. Originally Posted by OldGent

I did too. My lightsaber started vibrating !
- maybe it was just a chuckle
😜
LOL, we'll see about that! If you lived closer hun we would already be hooking up, you always seem to skip over BR and I really work almost all my waking hours, its really hard for me to get to nola. LC or laffy forget about it, not even an option for me. Originally Posted by radio109
You're off topic. Start your own ~Seeking ~P threAD, this is OG's thread about breaking a young man in
^^^ No discount double check for you , the Insurance Lady has spoken...
M.M.
I felt a disturbance in the force. Like a thousand voices crying out for ecstacy. Originally Posted by OldGent

"Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to desperation. Desperation leads to CBJ. CBJ leads to suffering." - Sith Lord Bundy
Lolol. Good one Al