As Greece goes, so shall Puerto Rico?

:woot_jump ::woot_j ump::woo t_jump:
So will you be the bakery that woomby and shammy will be using for their wedding cake ? Their "best man" assup and their bridesmaid lil cotex said that they will be wanting a penis shaped cake with " thick brown frosting " on most of the cake with" runny white cream" frosting around the "head" area of the cake. And "rainbow colored frosting" on the cupcakes that they'll be forcing on the kids in attendance. Or will your bakery be down for "repairs" all during that time ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
The fact that you think one thing has anything to do with the other or is similar to the other in any fashion is a perfect illustration of what a tenuous grasp you have on simple economics.

http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/201...rto-rico/?_r=0 Originally Posted by WombRaider

The fact that you have nothing to say about Puerto Rico's debt problem and try to hide your ignorance behind a Krugman blog that is as superficial in its analysis as it is useless, is a perfect illustration of your ZERO grasp of economics.

The fact that you have nothing to say about Puerto Rico's debt problem and try to hide your ignorance behind a Krugman blog that is as superficial in its analysis as it is useless, is a perfect illustration of your ZERO grasp of economics.

. Originally Posted by lustylad
His "grasp of economics" is what got him and shammy run off from the truck stop glory hole. Giving away "freebies" and not paying stall "rental" proved his lack of "grasp of economics ". That's why he's so stressed over his impending "nuptials" to shammy. He doesn't know how he's going to pay for the wedding dress or the cake. But he's got his rented "Macho Man" outfit !!
  • DSK
  • 07-03-2015, 04:32 AM
Your ass is still bleeding from my dick... Originally Posted by WombRaider
You wish...little faggot.
If those little faggots will pay me enough, I'll bake the fucking cake. But it has to be my choice. Originally Posted by DSK
NOW you're a baker? Odd how we never heard that before, JL. You haven't exactly been shy about yourself throughout your first few months on ECCIE. Nor have you been unfamiliar with the posters.

Baker? Patty cake!

LMAO!

Bullshit.
NOW you're a baker? Odd how we never heard that before, JL. You haven't exactly been shy about yourself throughout your first few months on ECCIE. Nor have you been unfamiliar with the posters.

Baker? Patty cake!

LMAO!

Bullshit. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
OK, let me connect the JLIdiot moving dots!

JLIdiot is a disbarred Jewish Lawyer and has now transformed himself into a badass Jewish Baker!
His "grasp of economics" is what got him and shammy run off from the truck stop glory hole. Giving away "freebies" and not paying stall "rental" proved his lack of "grasp of economics ". That's why he's so stressed over his impending "nuptials" to shammy. He doesn't know how he's going to pay for the wedding dress or the cake. But he's got his rented "Macho Man" outfit !! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You need to grab your rainbow thong, your rainbow flag and get down the The White Swallow, stat. Swishy walk double time, if you have to. They need a gloryhole attendant to make sure the 'ladies' are getting paid. Since you're Lusty Tard's enforcer, someone must have put in a good word for you. Pay is $10 an hour and all the blowjobs you can stand.

. Originally Posted by lustylad
Bestow on us your knowledge oh ye of the crusty white jizz caked around thy mouth and lips. The point was that PR and Greece's economic problems are not the same nor are they at the same stage in the process, as indicated by the very title of this retarded thread.

Firstly, PR made payments on wednesday that held off default, something Greece is unable to do. Part of PR's problems are also due to the ending of federal tax breaks that brought jobs and industry to the island. They are going to end up giving companies access to bankruptcy proceedings, allowing PR businesses to restructure their debt and there will be losses that come with it, but that's part of doing business, but they will focus on future growth.

Greece is further along in the process. Their creditors demanded AND got reforms in the way of austerity, etc., but they completely ignored the effect those programs would have on an economy that was struggling to survive and paid no attention to the prospects of future growth. Puerto Rico isn't there yet and we could learn a thing or two about what NOT to do, if we look at Greece as an example.
OK, let me connect the JLIdiot moving dots!

JLIdiot is a disbarred Jewish Lawyer and has now transformed himself into a badass Jewish Baker! Originally Posted by bigtex
Challah!
You need to grab your rainbow thong, your rainbow flag and get down the The White Swallow, stat. Swishy walk double time, if you have to. They need a gloryhole attendant to make sure the 'ladies' are getting paid. Since you're Lusty Tard's enforcer, someone must have put in a good word for you. Pay is $10 an hour and all the blowjobs you can stand. Originally Posted by WombRaider
And you know all of the pay details and such from inquiring about that position for yourself and shammy and were REJECTED once again, that about sum it up woomby / undercunt / rusty balloon knot / wanna-be jalapeno sucker ? Maybe you can steer assup or lil cotex into that job and act as their "bid'ness manager " . For a small fee, of course ! And the only swishy walking being done around here is by you, shammy, assup, lil cotex and timpage. Will they all be a part of your and shammy's "nuptials and bukkake party ?
And you know all of the pay details and such from inquiring about that position for yourself and shammy and were REJECTED once again, that about sum it up woomby / undercunt / rusty balloon knot / wanna-be jalapeno sucker ? Maybe you can steer assup or lil cotex into that job and act as their "bid'ness manager " . For a small fee, of course ! And the only swishy walking being done around here is by you, shammy, assup, lil cotex and timpage. Will they all be a part of your and shammy's "nuptials and bukkake party ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
They know I don't get out of bed for so little money, so I immediately thought of your cheap ass and I knew you'd be perfect for the job. As for the party, it's not a bukkake party without you trying to coax your little shriveled jalapeno to cough up a little jizz dust for us. So put on your spandex and swishy walk on down. Just try not to start a fire with your fat thighs rubbing together.
They know I don't get out of bed for so little money, so I immediately thought of your cheap ass and I knew you'd be perfect for the job. As for the party, it's not a bukkake party without you trying to coax your little shriveled jalapeno to cough up a little jizz dust for us. So put on your spandex and swishy walk on down. Just try not to start a fire with your fat thighs rubbing together. Originally Posted by WombRaider
So have you and shammy invited your fellow queer liberals from this sight to your nuptials woomby / undercunt / rusty balloon knot ? Will assup be the best "man" for shammy or will he be the maid of DIShonor for you ? And will you be getting a penis shaped wedding cake for all of your swishy walking fag friends to dine on during your bukkake party ? Or will it be jalapeno shaped ? And white cream" frosting " like you love or the "fudge" brown type that shammy so loves ? It must remind him of his dominance over you when he's doing ATM on you and you play-act like you're fighting it and playing "hard to get". Which anyone at ALL the Arkansas truck stops and Talleywackers KNOWS isn't true !!!! you aren't hard to "get" at all, either in a glory hole or here on this hooker board !!!
So have you and shammy invited your fellow queer liberals from this sight to your nuptials woomby / undercunt / rusty balloon knot ? Will assup be the best "man" for shammy or will he be the maid of DIShonor for you ? And will you be getting a penis shaped wedding cake for all of your swishy walking fag friends to dine on during your bukkake party ? Or will it be jalapeno shaped ? And white cream" frosting " like you love or the "fudge" brown type that shammy so loves ? It must remind him of his dominance over you when he's doing ATM on you and you play-act like you're fighting it and playing "hard to get". Which anyone at ALL the Arkansas truck stops and Talleywackers KNOWS isn't true !!!! you aren't hard to "get" at all, either in a glory hole or here on this hooker board !!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Definitely white frosting. I know how you love the white rain of a thousand loads all over your face. Rocco down at the Blue Oyster said you were a model employee. Good job managing all those gloryholers.
Definitely white frosting. I know how you love the white rain of a thousand loads all over your face. Rocco down at the Blue Oyster said you were a model employee. Good job managing all those gloryholers. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Rocco must be a glory-holer like you that took too many shots to the head and drinks too much if he's got me confused with you woomby / undercunt / rusty balloon knot / wanna-be jalapeno sucker. You would be the one that's had all of the loads of "white rain" and NOW "brown gravy ! " wiped on your face and shoved into your willing gullet ! You would be a fan of the white "cream" frosting considering how much cum you've swallowed over the decades ! Does shammy know that he won't be getting his favorite "fudge" frosting, since you still aren't happy with the way he introduced you to ATM at the last gay gang bang ? ! Put those "brown" sheets to good use on your "honeymoon" night there woomby !
Rocco must be a glory-holer like you that took too many shots to the head and drinks too much if he's got me confused with you woomby / undercunt / rusty balloon knot / wanna-be jalapeno sucker. You would be the one that's had all of the loads of "white rain" and NOW "brown gravy ! " wiped on your face and shoved into your willing gullet ! You would be a fan of the white "cream" frosting considering how much cum you've swallowed over the decades ! Does shammy know that he won't be getting his favorite "fudge" frosting, since you still aren't happy with the way he introduced you to ATM at the last gay gang bang ? ! Put those "brown" sheets to good use on your "honeymoon" night there woomby ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Nope, he described you, right down to your little jalapeno.