Harvard Law Prof Alan Dershowitz, on Zimmerman's arrest

Well, that explains the failure to mature. Thanks for the info.
  • WTF
  • 04-13-2012, 11:16 PM
LOL! Nice dodge! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
There was nothing to dodge.

I told the stupid SOB I did not care about this case. So why would I have watched the video? Why would I now watch the video?

You wanna put some money on it?

Then I will care, depending on how much we bet.

I think it will go to trial or a deal will be cut. Care to make a wager?

Either way, I'm not wasting my time watching the video. Who cares wtf Alan D says about this? Do any of you fuc'ers have the patience to wait nowdays?

Alan D is the male version of Gloria Allred, who gives a fuc what they think!
  • WTF
  • 04-13-2012, 11:21 PM
Well, that explains the failure to mature. Thanks for the info. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Show me one 'mature' person on this board. ...I don't me old, I mean mature!
Very few of us use teenage girl abbreviations.
  • WTF
  • 04-13-2012, 11:32 PM
That makes you mature nice dodge by you btw
There was nothing to dodge.

I told the stupid SOB I did not care about this case. So why would I have watched the video? Why would I now watch the video?

You wanna put some money on it?

Then I will care, depending on how much we bet.

I think it will go to trial or a deal will be cut. Care to make a wager?

Either way, I'm not wasting my time watching the video. Who cares wtf Alan D says about this? Do any of you fuc'ers have the patience to wait nowdays?

Alan D is the male version of Gloria Allred, who gives a fuc what they think! Originally Posted by WTF

Good God Almighty! The gift that keeps on giving. Can I paraphrase your post above?

"Dont know nuthin' 'bout nuthin. Dont wanna know nuthin' 'bout nothin, 'specially if it involves that donkey dick sucker Dershowitz. Aint gonna watch no video by no Dershowitz cuz he too stoopid fer me ta bother with. B'sides, he uses big words like 'unethical'."

You say you played quarterback? How many times did you get hit in the head playing that game? You should have looked into playing chess. Much less brain damage involved.
tough room lol

eta: I think Zimmerman should have got manslaughter, i don't think he was following martin with the intention on killing him. With a charge like this I feel like he is going to get off.
  • WTF
  • 04-14-2012, 12:01 AM
Good God Almighty! The gift that keeps on giving. Can I paraphrase your post above?

"Dont know nuthin' 'bout nuthin. Dont wanna know nuthin' 'bout nothin, 'specially if it involves that donkey dick sucker Dershowitz. Aint gonna watch no video by no Dershowitz cuz he too stoopid fer me ta bother with. B'sides, he uses big words like 'unethical'."

You say you played quarterback? How many times did you get hit in the head playing that game? You should have looked into playing chess. Much less brain damage involved.
Originally Posted by mastermind238
I play chess with you checker playing jokers all the time. Like right now!
If you can patrol your neighborhood with a loaded gun & shoot & kill a teenager, (no matter what the circumstances, you shot him, he's dead) why go into hiding?

If you feel like you did nothing wrong, why go into hiding?

Why not continue to patrol your same neighborhood, with that same loaded gun and if anybody wants to try you, threatens you, you'd still be in a position to 'Stand Your Ground'......and shoot.....Right?

IJS......
  • WTF
  • 04-14-2012, 06:44 AM

. Originally Posted by mastermind238
Constitutional scholars disagree on many things, including Harvard Professors Constitutional scholars. Now you have watched the video, you have Alan D on your side telling you what should happen. My lil dumb ass does not care to watch the video, I am no Harvard Law Professor , been hit in the head one to many times playing football... yet I am willing to actually put money against what you and Alan D think should/will happen.

Sounds like easy money on your part.

Let's bet a grand.

You in checker-mastermind? We send the money to the hooker who we would most like to see get a grand. You send mine to nina. Who shall I send mine to should I lose?

Very few of us use teenage girl abbreviations. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Instead of using the word fuck, I use fuc. Let me get this straight, that makes you more mature than me? That is your gauge on maturity? I know of one other little bitch that my use of the word fuc bothers too. Are you sure you are not a girl? While I'm here, you want any money on how this trial plays out?
  • Doove
  • 04-14-2012, 08:40 AM
Very few of us use teenage girl abbreviations. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Too bad the same can't be said about teenage boy style insults.
tough room lol

eta: I think Zimmerman should have got manslaughter, i don't think he was following martin with the intention on killing him. With a charge like this I feel like he is going to get off. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
That's a good point. Sometimes the DA gets a not guilty because they overcharge. I know because I watch "Law and Order"
If you can patrol your neighborhood with a loaded gun & shoot & kill a teenager, (no matter what the circumstances, you shot him, he's dead) why go into hiding?

Why not continue to patrol your same neighborhood, with that same loaded gun and if anybody wants to try you, threatens you, you'd still be in a position to 'Stand Your Ground'......and shoot.....Right?

IJS...... Originally Posted by reesec
Uh, because someone has a bounty on your head?

You do know that Zimmerman fully cooperated with the police the night of the shooting AND waived his right to an attorney AND went back out with the police to the scene the next day to re-verify his story?

IJS...... Originally Posted by reesec
Are you kidding?

The Black Panthers put out a wanted dead or alive poster on him with a bounty. And you're asking, why go into hiding?
WTF, I just think it's funny that you think using "fuc" is cool. It is so lame, and so much like the pink haired, pierced high school girls. It simply shows what level you're playing at. That's all. Use it all you want. We big boys will be elsewhere.