STOP trying to take advantage of providers

---

You're still willing to see guys that you know are actively out there bare backing providers? Even if you said no isn't that a bit high risk health wise?

.. Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
I didn't say that I see those that are actively seeking it. Or maybe I should have rephrased it.
I was referring to guys that will ask as a test. Some guys will ask and will pass on the lady if she agrees. That doesn't mean that they are really looking for it, but looking to see who to avoid.
"THE ELITE CLUB OF DESPERATE GENTLEMEN"

LMFAO! I take it back, youre not biring youre hilarious! Originally Posted by Toyz
A typical response from the broke club. Sorry but, not everyone gets admission into the Country Club. Toys accept the fact that, you will NEVER be a Royal when your broke and dreaming of pontiacs.
  • Toyz
  • 04-23-2016, 12:16 PM
A typical response from the broke club. Sorry but, not everyone gets admission into the Country Club. Toys accept the fact that, you will NEVER be a Royal when your broke and dreaming of pontiacs. Originally Posted by TW!GGY
Yah am dyin to trade my ride in on an Aztec...

And there arw a few fat, fugly mongers who DO overpay because they have no chance any other way. And they convince themselves that they are "elite". When the fact is they are just desperate.

And what you dont know is the same girls they overpay for tell us about their lame, fat, gross asses.

Read it and weep.

Cause its true.
Yah am dyin to trade my ride in on an Aztec...

And there arw a few fat, fugly mongers who DO overpay because they have no chance any other way. And they convince themselves that they are "elite". When the fact is they are just desperate.

And what you dont know is the same girls they overpay for tell us about their lame, fat, gross asses.

Read it and weep.

Cause its true. Originally Posted by Toyz
The Fugly Monger Lions could care less about what the monkeys think, do you see them complaining? NO! and the ROYALS poses a power you do not have.. the power to summon quality pussy on demand with little to no hassle. Finally Toys, this does not change the fact that you're broke.
  • Toyz
  • 04-23-2016, 12:29 PM
The Fugly Monger Lions could care less about what the monkeys think, do you see them complaining? NO! and the ROYALS poses a power you do not have.. the power to summon quality pussy on demand with little to no hassle. Finally Toys, this does not change the fact that you're broke. Originally Posted by TW!GGY
Heres a real life quote from one of the girls about your "Lions"

"THANK GOD they overpay so I can afford to spend time with people who are fun like you"...

Keep deluding yourself...its cute.
Heres a real life quote from one of the girls about your "Lions"

"THANK GOD they overpay so I can afford to spend time with people who are fun like you"...

Keep deluding yourself...its cute. Originally Posted by Toyz
I am not disputing you are NOT prince fucking charming and happy to hear you are convinced this is your reality but your presence here paints a different reality.. a reality that gives me power over you, a reality that does not change the fact that you're broke.
  • Toyz
  • 04-23-2016, 12:34 PM
I love having power over you Toys and you're still broke. Originally Posted by TW!GGY
LOL...

You dont even have power over your own worthless life, you never have. You prove it constantly because THIS is all you have...

Gotta go, on my way to Dairy Queen for a Dilly Bar...

Keep flailing away though, we are enjoying watching you get closer to that predictable melt down.

LOL...

You dont even have power over your own worthless life, you never have. You prove it constantly because THIS is all you have...

Gotta go, on my way to Dairy Queen for a Dilly Bar...

Keep flailing away though, we are enjoying watching you get closer to that predictable melt down.

Originally Posted by Toyz
Its clear I poses the power that keeps you posting.
Its clear I poses the power that keeps you posting. Originally Posted by TW!GGY

"I Poses the power" I love it.

You're much Smaaata than everyone twoo.
"I Poses the power" I love it.

You're much Smaaata than everyone two. Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
You got me.. i misspelled a word OMG I just want to cry now.. why are you guys so mean?
You got me.. i misspelled a word OMG I just want to cry now.. why are you guys are so mean? Originally Posted by TW!GGY
Point being don't try to spew from a position of knowledge and authority when you communicate like an idiot.

Your poor spelling is minor compared to your inability to grasp even the most simple concepts.
Point being don't try to spew from a position of knowledge and authority when you communicate like an idiot.

Your poor spelling is minor compared to your inability to grasp even the most simple concepts. Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
Communicate like an idiot you say? Crying even harder now... plz leave me alone, you hurt my feelings sir, sooo mean of you!!!
Hate to break up that love fest but I do want to add my 2 cents.

Price of services have gone stupid high . 90% of the provides list $$ for half and everyone knows most of them will do the 140-160 range. So yeah I imagine a lot of us haggle for reasonable rates especially if we don't know the provider. $200 for half comes out to about $800,000 annual income. Lots of other variables and reasons but these rates have gotten out of control. So the women I find attractive with reasonable rates and great services get my bussiness. Probably why a lot of them have been lasting for several years.
Oh my goodness!! In any business you are going to get 10 percent of crap. And honestly, after years in the corporate world, the hobby crap is so much easier to deal with than the corporate crap. I know it can be frustrating in the hobby sometimes, but really, the corporate world is so much worse.
  • Old-T
  • 04-23-2016, 06:27 PM
Hate to break up that love fest but I do want to add my 2 cents.

Price of services have gone stupid high . 90% of the provides list $$ for half and everyone knows most of them will do the 140-160 range. So yeah I imagine a lot of us haggle for reasonable rates especially if we don't know the provider. $200 for half comes out to about $800,000 annual income. Lots of other variables and reasons but these rates have gotten out of control. So the women I find attractive with reasonable rates and great services get my bussiness. Probably why a lot of them have been lasting for several years. Originally Posted by john_taylor
Oh my--the absurd hourly rate x 8 hours a day x 365 days a year arithmetic. You truly don't understand the business end of this world if you think typical ladies make $800k. Many of them would be happy to make one tenth of that.