GFE amآ·bigآ·uآ·ous

Damn, I can't believe what a fork tongued Ol Ho you are On post 259 on the thread for LD and OH
etc. you state ' "I was always nice" blah, blah blah "I was GFE remember" Less than 15 minutes later you say you weren't and don't remember ever calling yourself that .W.T.F IS WRONG WITH YOU.
Damn, I can't believe what a fork tongued Ol Ho you are On post 259 on the thread for LD and OH
etc. you state ' "I was always nice" blah, blah blah "I was GFE remember" Less than 15 minutes later you say you weren't and don't remember ever calling yourself that .W.T.F IS WRONG WITH YOU. Originally Posted by JESSE JAMES

Still stalking me I see. We were talking about putting GFE in ads. I don't recall ever putting that in my ads. This is what I said:

I think these are awesome descriptors in that they tell a story and give prospective clients an actual scenario to place themselves in with you. It's just good marketing. I never called myself GFE, I don't recall anyway having done that, but I did tell stories in my ads. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
A civil conversation on Eccie just took a 180... IMAGINE THAT??!!! Yawn.
A civil conversation on Eccie just took a 180... IMAGINE THAT??!!! Yawn. Originally Posted by Alyssa Vegas
He's one of my haters. If he only knew................I luvs them dearly! Whatever .
A civil conversation on Eccie just took a 180... IMAGINE THAT??!!! Yawn. Originally Posted by Alyssa Vegas
this is why we need a peer policing system like other boards have.
  • Old-T
  • 02-17-2014, 01:44 PM
this is why we need a peer policing system like other boards have. Originally Posted by john_deere
I am very familiar with "peer policing" and while I have seen it work I have also seen it turn into a complete tyranny of the majority that chased away any descending views.

There are mods here, and it seems they have given a few threads here quite a longer rope than they normally do. I suspect they have their reasons, but they don't confide in me.
I am very familiar with "peer policing" and while I have seen it work I have also seen it turn into a complete tyranny of the majority that chased away any descending views. Originally Posted by Old-T
Ah, yes tyrants.

There are mods here, and it seems they have given a few threads here quite a longer rope than they normally do. I suspect they have their reasons, but they don't confide in me. Originally Posted by Old-T
Hits on the site would be my guess, but they don't confide in me either.
Same goes for low volume and high class. I also think it's funny when labels are put on the guys. Generous and has discerning taste are a couple that I can think of. Treat me nicely and make sure the envelope has the proper amount, and we'll do just fine. Originally Posted by Ansley
Oh My God. A woman that ' gets it " . Very refreshing.
It depends on how much I am making. If someone is trying to be cheap, they get the bare minimum, if someone is being "generous" , I will make them see God
I am very familiar with "peer policing" and while I have seen it work I have also seen it turn into a complete tyranny of the majority that chased away any descending views.

There are mods here, and it seems they have given a few threads here quite a longer rope than they normally do. I suspect they have their reasons, but they don't confide in me. Originally Posted by Old-T
this might be worth a thread of it's own….there are different systems out there, but what i'm asking about is the ability to rep or neg individual posts. each member's rep bar shows under their avatar.
It depends on how much I am making. If someone is trying to be cheap, they get the bare minimum, if someone is being "generous" , I will make them see God Originally Posted by abeautifulsite

If someone’s a haggler type or one of those, what I call serial hobbiest that are looking to peddle whatever story they have to get a girlfriend for a month or so, I just didn’t see them. If they were what I called hair and nail clients, that is clients that were grandfathered or I saw at a reduced rate for varying reasons, they got the exact same treatment, if not more because they were regular clients, than the hedge fund guy that could drop a grand an never think twice. The trick, and it’s not really a trick, is to actually care about them – all of them. I’m not saying love your clients; I’m saying you have to give a shit about your clients and their humanity.
The trick, and it’s not really a trick, is to actually care about them – all of them. I’m not saying love your clients; I’m saying you have to give a shit about your clients and their humanity. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
+1,000,000

I feel like that is why I am good at being a provider. I can empathize very well with people. Coming form the hospitality filed, I already I just love making people happy with a smile a warm compassion.
Call it what you want, but I expect BBBJ, MSOG, LFK/DFK, non- clock watching, and a willingness to experiment/explore more if the chemistry is right.
Speaking of rating threads.. How rad would it be if we could tell who "liked" a post.

I'll spill the beans and say that I liked the one above mine.
  • Old-T
  • 02-18-2014, 05:42 PM
Since you started it i'll join in: I liked yours!

Maybe--just maybe--we can keep a positive vibe on here for a while. Thanks Alyssa.