Dissed before even setting appointment

Please do start a thread like that ...
I'm thinking the more he posts on this thread alone, the more he is being added to DNS lists.
<Fumbles mic>
I've had 2 Providers decline, both were some 3 years ago when I was new.. one wanted references (Teresa Pena), the other wanted experience, I guess (ExoticBabygirl).. I saw ExoticBabyGirl later, messaged Teresa later, I reminded both in a playful way that they dissed me earlier.. neither remembered doing so.

point is, it's all fun fuck-for-play here, hundreds of ladies to choose from.. and like I've said before many times, I don't mind rejection.. my list is so damn long it needs to be trimmed, if I get trimmed first that's great!
I'm thinking the more he posts on this thread alone, the more he is being added to DNS lists.
<Fumbles mic> Originally Posted by BluesMan
Whatever faggot my list is fine with who I'm seeing.

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.-Namssa
Wow, that is unprovoked rudeness.
Whatever faggot my list is fine with who I'm seeing. Originally Posted by Jjsmooth82
Yikes!
Saved ur money.move on.happens for what every reason.
This is a first. Was pm ing a provider from Houston who will be traveling here to Dallas next week and out of the blue she just said that she don't think we'll be a good match. I have not said one bad thing to her spelled all my words correctly and used proper grammar. When i asked her why she didn't even respond. I'm not salty or anything like that because I'll just go see someone else. Was just curious if this has ever happened to any of my fellow hobbyists? Originally Posted by Jjsmooth82

But yes, this is the easy out for any client or provider, and should be accepted as such. Some people have feelings that will get hurt at the drop of a hat regardless if your reason for not wanting to see them is legitimate or not, so this is an easy response. Same for providers providing it to clients.
Hah
I've got nothing.
I've got nothing. Originally Posted by micktoz
Me either lol
See, now I want to know who it was because their douchedar is obviously good.
See, now I want to know who it was because their douchedar is obviously good. Originally Posted by dmcleod
Hahahahaha douchedar i love it
  • BLM69
  • 06-27-2016, 11:38 AM
OP; Did you find another willing provider that will see you? Not everyone clicks in this hobby, find a few that do and have fun.
One thing's for sure is that there's this, shit kicker, pile on crew that, when someone asks a question, here comes these fuckers with the worst shit to say, taking the lowest road possible, and, in World War Z fashion, more of them pile on. God forbid if the OP or anyone else responds to one of them. More WWZ. In droves.

One person says something. Usually kinda harsh. Gets about 30 'yay' votes (no doubt from the WWZ crowd). Two of his/her buddies copy the post, and adds his/her version of the same tripe. Rinse and repeat for about 10 posts, half of which them patting each other on the ass for ripping the OP. The OP says something. Then gets ripped for responding. More show up from the WWZ crowd. The OP responds again, maybe throws a self defending insult in there. More piling on. In comes a mod, a day late and a dollar short, reminding the pile on-ee, (or piled-on) that he/she's violated a rule, and at best, maybe glosses over the pile on. Thread dies an avoidable death.

What I find funny is how pile-ons are allowed to go on as long as they do. There are some people on this board who's sole purpose is to be a shit stirrer. There are some who's second purpose is to be a shit stirrer. When they're not getting appointments, it becomes their first job.

Of course, I'll catch shit from a shit stirrer for this post, but....I don't give a shit. I'm going to be who I am, whether they like it or not.

As far as the OP goes, sorry dude. Hey, try not to sweat it too much. She probably sucks anyway. Plenty of other hot chicks to pursue.