So, not sure what to do about the awesome pimps that .....

You are way too famous to be here or on bp. Not sure why you waste your time. Guess you were flattered that a pimp(s) May have hit on you lol.

Just always remember a pimp will never ever post on here about his/her ladies or the ladies that done them wrong. Lol smh.

Now get over your international self and be nice
I'm shocked. . . shocked that such things go on here.

Some providers are independent.

Some are indepimpdent.
it most be awesome being a parent, but do your kids ever wonder where the money comes from? Originally Posted by !VI!
Definitely not called for....my strong suggestion to you is to stop before you start digging...people get emotional but a immature statement like this won't fly here.
  • !VI!
  • 06-27-2015, 07:47 PM
Definitely not called for....my strong suggestion to you is to stop before you start digging...people get emotional but a immature statement like this won't fly here. Originally Posted by Mojojo

it was a actual question i was curious about... no troll intended...

it was due to the statement she made prior about sharing half of her blood.... which naturally means children...
  • !VI!
  • 06-27-2015, 07:53 PM
As for me, the only people who benefit from my income have half my DNA. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
just saying... i got called out for making a question ... on personal information that was irrelevant to post.... but this was not seen as unneeded info?

in reality i could careless about her personal info... but and i remember this blatantly for someone so anti-pimp... THN was the person who made the suggestion to me when i first started.... which is why i didn't quite understand her view point...

but moving on from the past... it's understood mojo, could the same advice be given both ways?
American Idiot sounds like a Pimp Idiot. Independence is NOT a lie, although some providers do lie about it, especially those on Backpage, and those that advertise no AA. No AA is a big red flag for some poor girl giving a stupid man her money. With no guarantee she won't be burned in a Fiat at 4 AM.
And Vi, as long as you advertise on Backpage, you will get the lowest type of scum, especially attention from pimps who want to be supported by you. Originally Posted by GingerKatt

Im sorry some of this post was not called for and very disrespectful. As we are letting total strangers per reference (as we know most of these men behavior is different per girl) into our personal space for money as well.

I have received pimp emails even from some of their girls I only post on three major boards. Go figure... There are out there ... don't get fooled it's not only on BP.
just saying... i got called out for making a question ... on personal information that was irrelevant to post.... but this was not seen as unneeded info?

in reality i could careless about her personal info... but and i remember this blatantly for someone so anti-pimp... THN was the person who made the suggestion to me when i first started.... which is why i didn't quite understand her view point...

but moving on from the past... it's understood mojo, could the same advice be given both ways? Originally Posted by !VI!
Why don't we take the grown folks route and move? You just hit that RTM button in the future and we will handle what we need if there's a need to on our end.
I've heard through the grapevine that some of the top providers in this business have management and/or have pimps who have maintain a whole damn stable. Definitely opened my eyes for sure.

Nevertheless, it's none of my business (or anyone else's) what other girls in this industry choose to give their money to or do business with. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
I've heard the same even met one of the girls before and couldn't believe.
  • !VI!
  • 06-27-2015, 08:03 PM
Salty over what? Sorry you think I'm famous. Sounds like a personal problem. Good luck with that.

Again, personal problem...

Yes, we know.

Honey....you of all people should know that if you open a thread in Coed then the masses will respond. Stop your whining and backstepping, that's like a pimp's cattle call.

Or maybe you want them calling and that's why you started this threAD.

Sucks getting the boot from p411, I suppose...

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...2&postcount=33

Gotta find business somewhere, right? How are the "hats off" bp ads going?

Yeah........Okay. Nevermind. Carry on.

PS: You're welcome. Originally Posted by thathottnurse

ffs lady you are not only spiteful but stupid as well,

so i didn't feel like tearing into you today but stupid is as stupid does i guess

you think you are hot shit because you talk more on here and have people kissing that wide ass of yours consistently, and kiss more ass then needed. You post mini ads in most of the things you post.

let me let you in on a few very obvious facts,

I can do everything you wish you could and better without kissing ass to do it.

you tried bring up P411 like that is actually something that hurt my feelings

you have not only advised me to get a pimp because you said the guidance would help, you got salty when i called you an idiot for suggesting it. the only reason i can't post it is because your obnoxious ass sent it in a PM.

now if you want to spit fire i'd advise you to stay the fuck out of my jungle because you will never and i repeat you will never in the remaining sad little life of yours be able to challenge me.

so keep kissing ass, at the end of the day you are still just a dumbass kid playing dress up. the difference between us is i make it look good.

VI- Stands for Vicious ... dumbass

don't think because i am willing to handle things more civilly i won't give you the verbal ass kicking everyone knows you deserve.

• !VI!
  • 06-27-2015, 08:06 PM
Why don't we take the grown folks route and move? You just hit that RTM button in the future and we will handle what we need if there's a need to on our end. Originally Posted by Mojojo

yes sir, this lady's attitude just grinds my gears

and people won't say much because she is baiting, i've been given great advice in the past that i can now put in a more positive light...

now that we are done derailing, thanks again for bringing me back down to earth
  • !VI!
  • 06-27-2015, 08:07 PM
I've heard the same even met one of the girls before and couldn't believe. Originally Posted by BrandyMichelle

wait a stable? like horses? that's weird for a metropolitan area like DFW
  • !VI!
  • 06-27-2015, 08:14 PM
Im sorry some of this post was not called for and very disrespectful. As we are letting total strangers per reference (as we know most of these men behavior is different per girl) into our personal space for money as well.

I have received pimp emails even from some of their girls I only post on three major boards. Go figure... There are out there ... don't get fooled it's not only on BP. Originally Posted by BrandyMichelle
this is what i was saying, it's odd that people think it's only BP or it's only random (quick post) sites... but fact of the matter is there are pimps in sights as high up as Eros, TER, P411 and ECCIE but it's just easier access thru other sights

as i've mentioned before some of the more experienced ladies here have suggested and support what a "pimp" does...

my bigger question here is .... what is the use of a pimp.... what is the actual purpose or reasoning ladies would try to trap other ladies on that situation?
I haven't actually talked to many (if any) actual pimps, but I'm pretty sure they're the equivalent to the glut of the MBA'd middle managers (often VP of somethingorotherthat'svague) in the corporate space. You know, the Type A who have some small amount of ambition but maybe too much risk aversion or laziness to really make those leaps up the ladder past the point where you can fail your way up.

Take away the MBA and the white collars, and I can easily imagine them being the strip club managers, the pimps, the heads of the meth labs, and so on.

Of course, I could see some of the hobbyists here fit that mold by the way they talk, but I'm mostly of the "don't give a fuck" disposition on the whiny accusation game. I'm just saying there's probably some sociopathy overlap.
  • !VI!
  • 06-27-2015, 09:05 PM
I haven't actually talked to many (if any) actual pimps, but I'm pretty sure they're the equivalent to the glut of the MBA'd middle managers (often VP of somethingorotherthat'svague) in the corporate space. You know, the Type A who have some small amount of ambition but maybe too much risk aversion or laziness to really make those leaps up the ladder past the point where you can fail your way up.

Take away the MBA and the white collars, and I can easily imagine them being the strip club managers, the pimps, the heads of the meth labs, and so on.

Of course, I could see some of the hobbyists here fit that mold by the way they talk, but I'm mostly of the "don't give a fuck" disposition on the whiny accusation game. I'm just saying there's probably some sociopathy overlap. Originally Posted by jdkees

lol this post was awesome