Exactly Why Providers Should Not See Reviews !!

for me..just put...she's breathin..and just be done with it... Originally Posted by anita germane
Ahh!! But Anita but you way more thern that!! First class lady with first class talents in my book!!
yea? soo sweet... awww...
i think when guys are brutal in their reviews it really shows how they feel about the lady or ladies in general...i know for me especially i aint no model walking the runnway..but damn...
some of that will make ya wanna just jump off the roof...

most men here do review a lady and are very nice in regards to it..but some..wow...they tend to scare me away from seeing them cuz i really hate to read what they have to think about me..and all my flaws...i just head like i have said on many occasion right to the alerts after i see a gent...lol..cuz some ya'll kinda got me worried...:l Originally Posted by anita germane
Like the guys who are so nasty in their reviews are Adonis revisited, right?

I think it was Lexxxy who said that staying around this site is because there are a lot of silent members who are valuable customers....and they stay out of posting to avoid the nonsense that goes on. I'd agree with that.....there are a lot of good providers around who don't post, and don't need the BS that comes with a review.

Anyone with half a brain can tell a false or slanted review, so I think that the majority of the people here don't pay much attention to nasty comments about providers appearance....and I'm sure that if a few shitheaded guys got a retaliation post with names like:

"...his gut was so big and flabby that I couldn't see his limp little pencil dick anyway....."

....that I'm sure that there would be a whole lot of new alias's for some people!!!!!

You wonder why so many ladies are gone from posting on this site? Read a few reviews and stop wondering........

When you treat a lady like shit.....you usually don't find her staying around long.

Where's Eli to bring a voice of reason to all this?

elg......
i try not to judge.....

no offense elg...
i could mention some issues... i could,,,,but eh..
when folks think they are 100% and go and visit a chic ....
thats all i got to say...till this...
i try not to judge.....

no offense elg...
i could mention some issues... i could,,,,but eh.. Originally Posted by anita germane

Offense? About what?

elg.....
umm i dont know ..if your looking to see a provider and you wanna see her and another gent discusser's her as being not so and you choose not to see her ..you fail...she may be cool with you and some need to stop being a dick...ijs....
basically do you think i wanna put out the bad folks talk about me? i could..wanna hear it,,
okay i will..i have a space between my teeth..im getting ready to remedy that..
funny i never had an issue when i was providing in atl....soo funny...soo..wanna help me...let me know...some guys hold that against me...funny huh.....funny....
basically do you think i wanna put out the bad folks talk about me? i could..wanna hear it,, Originally Posted by anita germane

Nope.....I don't think you would do that.

However, if a guy falsely told the world that Nita has six toes on her left foot, a little bit of her replying that Gent "A" has a tattoo of a teddy bear on his belly seems appropriate....

Detente, right? Maybe it would stop some of the BS.

elg....
funny i never had an issue when i was providing in atl....soo funny...soo..wanna help me...let me know...some guys hold that against me...funny huh.....funny.... Originally Posted by anita germane

Sounds like those guys have a gap between their ears.....

elg....
funny i never had an issue when i was providing in atl....soo funny...soo..wanna help me...let me know...some guys hold that against me...funny huh.....funny.... Originally Posted by anita germane
1. I hear you are beautiful.
2. A gap adds character and there are a ton of famous women with one. Madonna is the first one I can name off of the top of my head.
3. Don't do it unless YOU want to do it for YOU.
People talk.. After a great session when your laying there together in the after glow any provider worth her salt can get some guys to talk. Can also go to leak sites and get info. It's only human nature to want to know what people are saying about you. When you post on line NOTHING IS TRULY PVT!!!
LEXXXY Take this to the bank. You get a lot of positive comments in ROS.
1. I hear you are beautiful.
2. A gap adds character and there are a shit ton of famous women with one. Madonna is the first one I can name off of the top of my head.
3. Don't do it unless YOU want to do it for YOU. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Lexxy,
I agree have seen Anita it is not a bothersome feature for most because all of her other assets are beautiful and such a bonus(have you seen her ass lately)!! Don't do it unless its for you and not the other lame ass people who have problems with it.