Is Utica Upstate or Albany?

• Doove
  • 01-08-2014, 02:31 PM
I smell a rat.
Effectively on this site we're considering Canada upstate NY so much imagination is needed.

Good luck in Utica, I'm from not far from there and there's much to be enjoyed even though Utica has been in decay for decades. If you like the outdoors, you'll be at the doorway to the great Adirondak wilderness. The thruway can get you many places, and a savvy lady will market herself to the lonely northerners who travel to Verona to gamble.

Enjoy. But tell me, what didn't you like of Oregon?
Effectively on this site we're considering Canada upstate NY so much imagination is needed.

Good luck in Utica, I'm from not far from there and there's much to be enjoyed even though Utica has been in decay for decades. If you like the outdoors, you'll be at the doorway to the great Adirondak wilderness. The thruway can get you many places, and a savvy lady will market herself to the lonely northerners who travel to Verona to gamble.

Enjoy. But tell me, what didn't you like of Oregon? Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
everyone is like really slow paced here and I guess I'm use to fast paced people I'm super friendly and the people are really friendly but like I get bored I guess apparently I came at the wrong time of year because the summertime is more fun
  • Tiger
  • 01-08-2014, 08:26 PM
163 days until Summer 2014

definitely 5 months and 12 days from today
163 days until Summer 2014

definitely 5 months and 12 days from today Originally Posted by Tiger
Whoa you like really broke the days down that's like super hard good job
  • CP9
  • 01-14-2014, 06:01 PM
I'd love to help "welcome" you to town!
I'd love to help "welcome" you to town! Originally Posted by CP9
Soon
I will be in buffalo and Utica next weekend!! Yay, I definiatly see that my roots are a NEW YORKER!!
  • Tiger
  • 01-16-2014, 07:56 PM
So, only about 199 more hours to go.

So, only about 199 more hours to go.

Originally Posted by Tiger
Lol only