TRUMP DECLARES NATIONAL EMERGENCY

That's disgusting. Sounds like you are envious of Big T's big balls - as well you should be. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
"Trump could shit diarrhea down their throat and they'd thank him for the mouthwash"

That didn't sound like a quote from a jealous man. That sounded like a quote from a man pointing out the cult like following of Trump supporters.
No voter interference and no media impact? And you typed that with a straight face? Seven House seats stolen in California alone with ballot harvesting (illegal in several states). At least 2 Senate seats stolen by "found ballots". Only good thing is the Dem strategy for 2020 has been exposed (not that they have a single candidate who can beat Trump anyway). Now watch as Hispanic support for Trump rises again. Sealing the Dems fate.
No voter interference and no media impact? And you typed that with a straight face? Seven House seats stolen in California alone with ballot harvesting (illegal in several states). At least 2 Senate seats stolen by "found ballots". Only good thing is the Dem strategy for 2020 has been exposed (not that they have a single candidate who can beat Trump anyway). Now watch as Hispanic support for Trump rises again. Sealing the Dems fate. Originally Posted by Lantern2814
Wow! That's news to ... EVERYBODY!

Where'd you get this info, Lantern?

Please do go on...
No voter interference and no media impact? And you typed that with a straight face? Seven House seats stolen in California alone with ballot harvesting (illegal in several states). At least 2 Senate seats stolen by "found ballots". Only good thing is the Dem strategy for 2020 has been exposed (not that they have a single candidate who can beat Trump anyway). Now watch as Hispanic support for Trump rises again. Sealing the Dems fate. Originally Posted by Lantern2814
Lol. Whats funny is Trumps support is going down and down and down. Crazy ass liberals are breeding like rabbits. Things dont look good for Republicans for the long term. I might vote for Trump just so I dont have to listen to the Republicans cry for the next 5 years. They are the crying est bitches Ive ever met. Sad what happen to the GOP. They dont care about America
Lol. Whats funny is Trumps support is going down and down and down. Crazy ass liberals are breeding like rabbits. Things dont look good for Republicans for the long term. I might vote for Trump just so I dont have to listen to the Republicans cry for the next 5 years. They are the crying est bitches Ive ever met. Sad what happen to the GOP. They dont care about America Originally Posted by themystic
That’s what everybody thought in 2016. He doesn’t stand a chance. Now they say his base his votes are gone. It’s the same thing as last time. People keep that shit quiet. When they walk in that voting booth. Nobody is allowed to peek
Not even your wife. Then he secretly votes for BIG T. AND then they go to Applebee’s. For 1 dollar drafts. Then the wife ask. Hun who did you vote for.
He says ofcourse not Trump. Land slide in 2020
Both congress
And President

MAGA
Big T?

Maybe Low T is a better descriptor.

Doctors reported he was gaining weight and is clinically obese.

Not a good look for a 72 year old.
Nobody cares! He is still the President - and that's a great look!!!!!

Big T?

Not a good look for a 72 year old. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Actually, that sounds like a pathetic jerk but I was being nice. You should learn how to appreciate that.

"Trump could shit diarrhea down their throat and they'd thank him for the mouthwash"

That didn't sound like a quote from a jealous man. That sounded like a quote from a man pointing out the cult like following of Trump supporters. Originally Posted by themystic
I think the President should have just said "I have a pen and a phone." and just left it at that.

Nobody would have said a damned thing about it!
Trump could shit diarrhea down their throat and they'd thank him for the mouthwash.

I'm actually impressed the hold he has on these people. Originally Posted by WTF
Big T?

Not a good look for a 72 year old. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yall are killing me this evening..

@Low T
  • WTF
  • 02-15-2019, 05:28 PM
That’s what everybody thought in 2016. HA Originally Posted by Dickey9090
If I had a dollar for every time I've heard that and will hear it in the next year and a half...
Nobody cares! He is still the President - and that's a great look!!!!! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
  • WTF
  • 02-15-2019, 05:38 PM
Actually, that sounds like a pathetic jerk but I was being nice. You should learn how to appreciate that. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Jerk?...I was being nice too.

The sooner you hitch your ride to the search for the truth and not believing any and everything your messiah spews, the better off this country would be...
Jerk?...I was being nice too.

The sooner you hitch your ride to the search for the truth and not believing any and everything your messiah spews, the better off this country would be... Originally Posted by WTF
The emergency funding and the truth...
https://www.redstate.com/streiff/201...rers-claiming/